LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by balsho
    I like it but as soon as I got the wii I wished that it was optional. Use the sensor/motion or if you want just an controller.
    So, I don't mean to nitpick but if the first thing you thought when you bought the wii was that you wished it didn't have motion sensing...then I don't know quite what to say. What exactly would be the point of the Wii if you could just use a normal controller? You'd have a 360/PS3 with worse graphics, nothing more.
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Taero
    What exactly would be the point of the Wii if you could just use a normal controller? You'd have a 360/PS3 with worse graphics, nothing more.
    I couldn't agree more... i think that there is some people that just really dont like change and arent willing to give it a try. Ill admit the first time i tried tiger woods and madden i did not like them. It was really difficult because it is totally unlike any gaming experience youve had in the past. After a few games though i found them both very enjoyable and actually prefer the games that way. Some people are just plain set in their ways and always will be and thats why there is an xbox 360 and a ps3. So plug those into your 13" crt dial tv's and get xbox live through your 56k and sit and watch as we enjoy the future of gaming now.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    It doesnt ruin games if you know what your doing

Nintendo Wii: Legend Of Zelda: TP, Metroid Prime3:Corruption, Mario Strikers Charged, Madden 07, and 08, Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Rayman Ravving Rabbids, ScarFace:The World Is Yours, The GodFather:Blackhand Edition etc....these were all great successful games....that were implemented with motion-sensing..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Ads