2887-9874-6238-6951
    great comment

PSN ID: zapasant93

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Honestly, I dont see Nintendo holding it's lead for long. I just dont. It really isnt as GOOD of a system as it is a cheap system. I think about the titles that are in high anticipation, Mario Galexy, SSBB, Metroid P3, and...uhhhhhh...nothing. Not many games coming out soon that WE care about eh? All of those games were announced before the Wii's launch. What's new?

Another thing...GIMICKS!
    All of these new controller concepts like the balance board, the microphone, tennis racket, zapper, etc etc are seriously starting to piss me right the **** off. Since when do we have to go and buy a different controller for every new game? (not saying we HAVE to of course).
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.

SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

For any Pokemon games, PM me.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^I agree and disagree at the same time.

While wii has few anticipated games, I think that it does have more flagship games. What's for XB and PS3 that is a long-time series? Halo and MGS? Sure, we have fewer games, but the games we do have are sure-fire hits.

Having said that, its obvious that these three games play a tremendous role in the wii's future. MP3 did a nice job, and hopefully the other two can finish up strongly. I for one can tell you that if SSBB is not online I will be selling my wii.

As long as Ninty doesn't do anything to really screw up, I think wii've got this generation in the bag.

Also: I too am getting frustrated at the controllers. I'll only be getting the wheel (free) and maybe the board.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    very well said levesqueisking

PSN ID: zapasant93

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^I agree and disagree at the same time.

While wii has few anticipated games, I think that it does have more flagship games. What's for XB and PS3 that is a long-time series? Halo and MGS? Sure, we have fewer games, but the games we do have are sure-fire hits.

Having said that, its obvious that these three games play a tremendous role in the wii's future. MP3 did a nice job, and hopefully the other two can finish up strongly. I for one can tell you that if SSBB is not online I will be selling my wii.

As long as Ninty doesn't do anything to really screw up, I think wii've got this generation in the bag.

Also: I too am getting frustrated at the controllers. I'll only be getting the wheel (free) and maybe the board.
    But then there's people like me who only see SSBB in the fore of games as a likeable title. Nintendo is just outclassed againsed 360 and PS3 IMO from the games iv'e seen. SSBB is honestly the only one that they arent trying to hurry and shove out here but some bad gameplay can always screw any game up. I do hope this isnt the case for Nintendo.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    But then there's people like me who only see SSBB in the fore of games as a likeable title. Nintendo is just outclassed againsed 360 and PS3 IMO from the games iv'e seen. SSBB is honestly the only one that they arent trying to hurry and shove out here but some bad gameplay can always screw any game up. I do hope this isnt the case for Nintendo.
    And that leads you to believe that Nintendo is not working on anything else? Surely by now you know that Nintendo has always been and always be extremely secretive. I have no doubt in my mind that Nintendo is working on a Pikmin, Starfox, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, Kirby, Zelda and Fire Emblem game as we speak (yes, I did just try to think of every character in melee, lol). Not only that, but I am also fairly certain that we will see atleast a few of these games released in early or mid '08

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Just personally never been interested in any of thos titles (Except StarFox, but Nintendo has been finding ways to **** that series up too)
    I know theyre secretive. Known that for a while, (and that's another quality that pisses me off, I hate hype and suspense) For me, personally, Nintendo is turning into everything I dont like about games. It was kind of eye catching to see "Nintendo makes a comeback with Wii!" But soon after a few months, I realized the outlook, (even with it's secretiveness) is just personnaly unfavorable to me. Who knows, they may end up shocking me eventually, but my Wii hasnt been used at all for 5 or so months...that's bad news right there already.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wait, so, nintendo titles dont appeal to you, so that means other console titles would. FPS's make up mst of other console titles, so is there any reason you haven't picked up mp3?

And yes, I hated Starfox Adventures as well...

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    what games?
    Halo 3, which is basically Halo 2 in HD?
    Call of Duty 4, another unoriginal shooter (but wait, its in MODERN TIMES!!1 LOLZ)?
    MGS4, which is basically MGS3 in HD?

seriously, PS3 and 360 have the same shit over and over again, here's a shooter, there's a sports game in HD, here's a racing game where you see the individual cracks in the road

for me, its all about originality. i started playing MP3, then tried going back to Halo 2, and it sucked ass. Wii Fit might not be what you need if you're in shape, but 1080's all but been confirmed by Miyamoto after NST was forced to shut down Project Hammer (here's a hint, they made the original 1080 snowboarding). Galaxy is the definition of quality. Brawl will be epic, especially with this awesome single-player mode.

down the pipe you've got Star Fox (which is also tailor-made for the remote), Kid Icarus (see above), not to mention original WiiWare titles and classic VC games.

/fanboy rant

who's up for some Bomberman Live?
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    deleted
    Last edited by dakuda; 01-15-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Ads