Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    what games?
    Halo 3, which is basically Halo 2 in HD?
    Call of Duty 4, another unoriginal shooter (but wait, its in MODERN TIMES!!1 LOLZ)?
    MGS4, which is basically MGS3 in HD?

seriously, PS3 and 360 have the same shit over and over again, here's a shooter, there's a sports game in HD, here's a racing game where you see the individual cracks in the road

for me, its all about originality. i started playing MP3, then tried going back to Halo 2, and it sucked ass. Wii Fit might not be what you need if you're in shape, but 1080's all but been confirmed by Miyamoto after NST was forced to shut down Project Hammer (here's a hint, they made the original 1080 snowboarding). Galaxy is the definition of quality. Brawl will be epic, especially with this awesome single-player mode.

down the pipe you've got Star Fox (which is also tailor-made for the remote), Kid Icarus (see above), not to mention original WiiWare titles and classic VC games.

/fanboy rant

who's up for some Bomberman Live?

TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN ID: zapasant93

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    Where did you steal this article from?

Could it be here? http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Sto...1324.09291.htm

Why would you post an article that is about a year old, and not even give credit where it is due?
    ok first off you got me all wrong.,, i didnt mean for anyone to think that i was stealing the credit for writing this article, no where did i say that i wrote, and even if its a year old, its good to think back to when the wii was "doomed" from the start and comparing it to now when its a global succsess

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Both Mircosoft and Nintendo, may have sold 3x more units than the PS3 each. In September they are supposed to release quarter results of sales. This will show us exactly how many units from each company sold. As this gap between Sony and the other two grows, they may not only be last, but deadlast. Unlike the prior console wars where the Xbox and GC nearly tied in sales of over 23 million each. Sony could be 3x-5x behind in console sales for this generation.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Hope Nintendo doesnt lack 1st Party Games this time around, so far we got the big 3, then mario kart anyone hear about any more? If they lack 1st party games in 2008 then the 360 and possibly Ps3 will catch them in game sells

A nice addition would be to remake zelda ocarina of time and majoras mask with better graphics and ust leave the story alone. That would sell alot!!!

Nintnedo should also make a Smash Box, which inclides Smash bros 64, Melee(which can be saved onto the wii, emmeory card wise) and Brawl! I'd pay an extra 50$ for it.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    2577-8183-4604-5304
    I think the wii had a few good games, but some of the launch titles could have used some work. CALL OF DUTY 3, ONLINE PLAY, BETTER FU#**NG GRAPHICS? ANYONE?
    Bite my shiny, metal ass, Meat-bags!

thank you idjut

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^You can alreadly play all three of those games on the wii, as soon as 64 comes out on VC.

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    Hope Nintendo doesnt lack 1st Party Games this time around, so far we got the big 3, then mario kart anyone hear about any more? If they lack 1st party games in 2008 then the 360 and possibly Ps3 will catch them in game sells

A nice addition would be to remake zelda ocarina of time and majoras mask with better graphics and ust leave the story alone. That would sell alot!!!

Nintnedo should also make a Smash Box, which inclides Smash bros 64, Melee(which can be saved onto the wii, emmeory card wise) and Brawl! I'd pay an extra 50$ for it.

hey that smash box idea is really good, but i really woudnt want it if they all had wii like graphics, because it just wouldnt really feel like a good collectors edition, do you agree or not?

as for a ocarina of time remake would sell big, i would buy that in a heart beat

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    hey that smash box idea is really good, but i really woudnt want it if they all had wii like graphics, because it just wouldnt really feel like a good collectors edition, do you agree or not?

as for a ocarina of time remake would sell big, i would buy that in a heart beat
    The Smash box would be a nice hit like the Halo 3 box set, Best collectors set ever!

Plus the Ocarina of Time remake i cant believe Nintendo hasnt done this yet Its like one of the easiest ideas to come up with and it would sell instantly
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    A coin has two sides correct? As a TRUE gamer, you should also. There are pros and cons to each system. Yeah you get better visuals at the price of your system melting down without extra ventilation assistant. On the other hand with Wii, you get average graphics with no heat problems to be heard of.
    The Wii's goal was never to dominate the game industry with photorealism but to show people that have NEVER touched games that they can be fun. Nintendo themselves have stated that they Wii is not a next gen system but a new gen one.
    The comment about Wii having gimmicks is retarded. EVERY console has gimmicks. What's Blu-Ray? It's a gimmick. You have all that space and you put out a game (Heavenly Sword) that I can beat in 8-10 hours!? The 360 is one big gimmick to me (I own one so). It's a modified Microsoft Windows computer without a monitor, period. All 3 companies have said things that they have not lived up to. Enjoy what you have and stop playing launch titles to make your assumptions. Wait a few and then test the waters. MP3 can be compared to any other game out right now and it's on a system that uses less power than your average 50 watt light bulb . Wait it out and then let's resume this.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    lol, retarded huh? You tell me the last time you sprang for buying new controllers (which was what I was refering to since you didnt catch that) for differant games. It's a personal liking thing. I am not a Wii fan. Period.
    I say Nintendo stick with what they are good at (handhelds) and let the others run rampant. Most Wii games (the ones released so far) arent fun at all if you ask me. OK no there was the tennis....for a few hours... Zelda was good I suppose but I couldnt help falling asleep a lot when I was playing it. I'm not saying the other consoles are perfect or anything (because they are FAAARRR from it) but I consider a round of Gears of War online more fun than flicking my wrist around to play a game of tennis.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads