LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    And that is as they say... YOUR OPINION! I enjoy Gears of War just like the next person but did it ever come to a point where you as a gamer realized that things will only get better visually? NES 8 bit, SNES 16 bit, Sega Saturn,PSOne 32 bit, N64 64 bit, Dreamcast 128 bit, etc. As you see that's a pattern. What's going to happen when the XBox720 comes out or perhaps PS3. Visual enhancements are a given. These aren't advancements, simply upgrades. Someone had to take a stand and say look, visuals are fine where they are. Let's do something to actually advance gaming. Nintendo hasn't done leaps and bounds that's for sure because motion sensing has been around for awhile but they are the company leading the pack. If I fire up my 360 and compare it to the original XBox, it damn well better look better. Nintendo was just tired of doing the obvious. Now, don't think that they could not compete graphics wise which is why they picked the hardware.Versus bulky they picked small, versus powerhouse they picked efficent, versus buttons they picked motion. I think the system is pretty decent. But trying to compare the 360, PS3 vs. the Wii shouldn't happen because they are TOTALLY two different visions.

Why would you need to purchase different controllers for different games? Example if possible.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i agree, im glad nitendo went out of their way to make our gaming experience alot funner, sure graphics are good but thats not the point of a game cosole

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Don't forget about Mario Kart Wii.
    That will do well, not as good as Galaxy or Brawl of course.
    As well as the games Levesque mentioned, the future doesn't look to bad.

And long future, Sadness could possibly be really good, but no one knows yet as not much has been released but still, don't question the Wii's future just yet

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    can't wait to get my hands on mp3 my stores all out i live in the middle of nowere ssbb better have online... or else ninty or else ....
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    here is the thing, nintendo is a very good company but they need to make an original 3rd party series for them to make it in that part of the buissness,

sony has the metal gear series, wich is an amazing series, and i know from experience

microsoft has the halo series, wich was a huge market succses

and nintendo has...................??????????? nothing really at the moment

if nintendo wants to capture alot more "mature" audiences, they need to create a series that will leave every nintendo fan satisfied, unless they want those nintendo "mature" audiences to move to the other consoles, nintendo needs to relize that a huge chunk of their market will be coming from the "mature" gamers, and if they dont do something to satify them, then they will not comeback, its simple

every nintendo fan will get tired of mario at one point or another, nintendo needs a good fallback

i for one still enjoy my mario games

agree or disagree?

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    nintendo has creative developers, it wont take long for them to relize that, im sure they will make the right desicion

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    And that is as they say... YOUR OPINION! I enjoy Gears of War just like the next person but did it ever come to a point where you as a gamer realized that things will only get better visually? NES 8 bit, SNES 16 bit, Sega Saturn,PSOne 32 bit, N64 64 bit, Dreamcast 128 bit, etc. As you see that's a pattern. What's going to happen when the XBox720 comes out or perhaps PS3. Visual enhancements are a given. These aren't advancements, simply upgrades. Someone had to take a stand and say look, visuals are fine where they are. Let's do something to actually advance gaming. Nintendo hasn't done leaps and bounds that's for sure because motion sensing has been around for awhile but they are the company leading the pack. If I fire up my 360 and compare it to the original XBox, it damn well better look better. Nintendo was just tired of doing the obvious. Now, don't think that they could not compete graphics wise which is why they picked the hardware.Versus bulky they picked small, versus powerhouse they picked efficent, versus buttons they picked motion. I think the system is pretty decent. But trying to compare the 360, PS3 vs. the Wii shouldn't happen because they are TOTALLY two different visions.

Why would you need to purchase different controllers for different games? Example if possible.
    Who said the other systems havnt made any fun games? You didnt like Bioshock? The deffinition of fun, ultimately boiles down to what a single person thinks, and like I said, I personnaly havnt found many games on the Wii fun. Zelda was good, but it put me to sleep all the time (litteraly) and MP3 is sort of good, but still not what I am partial too. You think I dont have my reasons or something? And about that controller bit, I said you didnt HAVE to, but the balance board, zapper, tennis racket, golf club, etc etc. Now most systems have all had a steering wheel and such, but damn...
    Last edited by Fox; 09-03-2007 at 11:12 AM.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.

SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

For any Pokemon games, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    here is the thing, nintendo is a very good company but they need to make an original 3rd party series for them to make it in that part of the buissness,

sony has the metal gear series, wich is an amazing series, and i know from experience

microsoft has the halo series, wich was a huge market succses

and nintendo has...................??????????? nothing really at the moment

if nintendo wants to capture alot more "mature" audiences, they need to create a series that will leave every nintendo fan satisfied, unless they want those nintendo "mature" audiences to move to the other consoles, nintendo needs to relize that a huge chunk of their market will be coming from the "mature" gamers, and if they dont do something to satify them, then they will not comeback, its simple

every nintendo fan will get tired of mario at one point or another, nintendo needs a good fallback

i for one still enjoy my mario games

agree or disagree?
    agree wii all know that mario is a good game but! we do need a super hardcore games
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    Funny how last generation is completely reversed this generation. PS3 is in last, while Wii is at the top, with xbox in between.

'nother thing that is worth mention about the horrible Wii graphics (Many worse than Gamecubee graphics) is that developers don't bother with graphics, as they know the Wii doesn't support the kind xbox 360 and ps3 do. They don't realize, we want some decency in the visuals. We don't need graphics as high as in Gears of War, but graphics such as in Rogue squadron 2 for the GC should be expected as the worst the graphics should be (which means, they should be good), and the games with better graphics should be like MP3. They are getting there though, at least many of them.

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

Member #
    Friends
    8102-8589-0683-6497

wii for real?

i think the wii will be awesome. Nintendo has finally stepped it up and they are starting to look more hightech with all of the wii's features.
    "A great man once said: You should always try and never give up. Because if you give up you will never win!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads