Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    the wii is the top of its game right now, it is out selling each of the other consoles byt atleast 2:1 ratio, this goes to show that graphics isnt all that people care about, i mean yes graphics are a good thing to have, but we dont need a console like ps3 or 360 that are powerful enough to send an email to jesus(exageration), like i said before, if nintendo doesnt come up with a good and enterntaining 3rd party series like ps3 and 360 already have, or they give up on online play (unlikely) what happened to dreamcast will happen to wii, wich is that they sell like crazy at first but then never really paid attention to in the lonrun, and that kinda thing could force nintendo into pulling along with sega, wich is stop making consoles and kiss ps3 and microsoft ass by making them games..... but i really would hope that nintendo goes down to that level

PSN ID: zapasant93

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    here is the thing, nintendo is a very good company but they need to make an original 3rd party series for them to make it in that part of the buissness,

sony has the metal gear series, wich is an amazing series, and i know from experience

microsoft has the halo series, wich was a huge market succses

and nintendo has...................??????????? nothing really at the moment

if nintendo wants to capture alot more "mature" audiences, they need to create a series that will leave every nintendo fan satisfied, unless they want those nintendo "mature" audiences to move to the other consoles, nintendo needs to relize that a huge chunk of their market will be coming from the "mature" gamers, and if they dont do something to satify them, then they will not comeback, its simple

every nintendo fan will get tired of mario at one point or another, nintendo needs a good fallback

i for one still enjoy my mario games

agree or disagree?
    Actually Nintendo does have something to pare up with MGS and Halo 3....and thats Mario Galaxy....i know that theres ppl who used to like the Mario franchise but all of a sudden stopped liking it b/c of what happen with "Mario Sunshine", but all thats in the past, as of right now...Galaxy is shaping up to be a Triple-A title in my view. I dont know about anyone else....but i plan to stick with nintendo and not doubt what they do to make their games sell!!!

Ninty ppl are very tricky
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Actually Nintendo does have something to pare up with MGS and Halo 3....and thats Mario Galaxy....i know that theres ppl who used to like the Mario franchise but all of a sudden stopped liking it b/c of what happen with "Mario Sunshine", but all thats in the past, as of right now...Galaxy is shaping up to be a Triple-A title in my view. I dont know about anyone else....but i plan to stick with nintendo and not doubt what they do to make their games sell!!!

Ninty ppl are very tricky

no no no, you didnt get what i ment,

yes i my self am a huge mario fan

but in what i wrote, i ment a thrid party title, becuase there are alot of gamers out there that think that nintendo solely depend on mario, i mean, that nintendo needs a third party series that will wow audiences everywhere, like mgs and halo did, with a good, new and fresh third party series, alot of gamers out there might return to nintendo, nintendo really needs to pay attention to the "mature" audience, and they should keep the mario series going aswell, becuase mario is to me , the nintendo signature

Member #
    Friends
    ^didn't you say that the MSG series were leaving sony?

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    ^didn't you say that the MSG series were leaving sony?

no i said that mgs series is one of the third party jougenauts and that nintendo needs to make a third party series of their own that will compete well in that part of the buisness along with halo and mgs

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    in a previous theard i made , i gave information that mgs series will not only become a sony exclusive title, they are making an xbox version and possible a worn down wii version, i made a thread about that a couple hours ago, you might wanna check it out

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^I'm a bit confused. What is technically '3rd party?'

MP3 was not made by Ninty, it was made by Retro.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    im really pulling for nintendo tho, i hope none of my comments make anyone here think that im a wiihater

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You didn't answer my question

How is Metroid not a 'third party Juggernaut'?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    You didn't answer my question

How is Metroid not a 'third party Juggernaut'?

srry about that, i didnt mean to ignore you, ok im not saying that nintendo doesnt have thrid party juggernauts, im just saying that they need more, because you see thats where sony and microsoft are playing the "mature" part of the industry well, if one series fails then they have another one to fall back on, i think that you could agree with that, while nintendo really just has the metroid series, but then what is nintendo to do if that series fails to attract more of an audience?

thats where i was trying to make my point that nintendo needs a little bit more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads