+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do i buy one?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yes get one.
    Great games are coming. Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and one is out now that is great: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. I have praised these all over the forum as have others .

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    If you're a sporty guy, then the Wii would be your best choice. There are many games that haves many different kinds of sports. If you prefer shooters and graphics, get a 360 or PS3 since money isn't a problem for you.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    We just scored one last week, should be here at the end of this week with a few extra accessories (Note I managed to resist all the "wii" jokes ).

Anyway, for our videogame time, we tend to like the classics like all the Mario variants (Paper, Galaxy, Kart, etc.). The simple multiplayer games like MP8 we've probably had more fun with the last several months than anything else we've played!

We're in a situation where we could have the other next gen consoles, but I haven't run into anything that really knocks my socks off (funwise). The X360 and PS3 (per like 20 other threads currently running) without question have higher quality graphics (higher resolution, better TM, more exotic effects, faster buses, etc.), but we approached it from the games-we-want-to-play vs. games-with-better-graphics.

The only current game I'd like to spend some time with (non-Wii) is Forza 2 on the X360 - it's looks fantastic, and I've heard the physics are top notch.

I actually track my car (mainly down here in the Southeast), so I'm always interested in seeing how real driving/track dynamics are designed into the game.

~DT

Member #
    Friends
    LOLOLOLOL FAGGOTZ!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i say buy one for the sake of never owning a nintendo system, with the wii you can basically play the best games from all previous nintendo systems

there are sport games, however i didn't really like the controls for madden

but there are mario sport games and those are the ones i like the best, super mario strikers charged is pretty good

the controls are pretty easy however some games force the motion controls down the games throat where it shouldn't belong, however some games are very smooth with the controls

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    : LOLOLOL FAGGOTZ

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Get one they're great fun.

As for sporty gamers, it comes with Wii Sports - Golf, Baseball, Boxing, Tenning, Bowling. FIFA08 is out soon, Tiger Woods PGA Tour and Carnival Games is out soon too.

Plenty there to give you a work out!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads