Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do i buy one?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Do i buy one?

Hello...Ive been into games consoles for the last 8 years of my life and currently own a playstation 2........i have never owned a nintendo in my life and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth me buying this.....money is not a problem.....however i dont want to waste it.....Im a sporty guy and am also wondering if many sports games are out on wii.....

Many thanks

Member #
    Friends
    unless you want the motion controls go for a 360/ps3

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Just look through the games that are coming out for it and if there are a lot that you want then get one. It isn't like you are going to be at a big loss if you don't like it anyway since it is so cheap.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    I say yes go for it ! the new control system will make sports games very interesting ! But for your own peace of mind why not do a search on some of the up coming games for the Wii and see what you think ? The Wii comes with a nice little sports pack when you buy the Wii featuring tennis , bowling , boxing , golf and baseball . Also worth mentioning is that nintendo systems have always been a blast in groups and the Wii will be no different . So the long and short of it yes its worth getting but just to put your mind at rest do a little search on up coming games and see for your self .

ojo
    Member #
    Friends
    7902-8664-3910-2343
    The wii is very worth it because of its diverse and different style. It is very entertaining and enjoyable for the whole family because of its control features. Nintendo has a great customer service and overall the Wii is the best system I have ever own so far.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Just look through the games that are coming out for it and if there are a lot that you want then get one. It isn't like you are going to be at a big loss if you don't like it anyway since it is so cheap.
    =[
    i dont get your sig =/ open windows break computers?? o.o as in like heat from sunlight or something? =?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks...I most probably will buy one....Are the controllers easy to use and is the motion aspect easy?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz09
    Thanks...I most probably will buy one....Are the controllers easy to use and is the motion aspect easy?
    it was designed to be easy.

ojo
    Member #
    Friends
    7902-8664-3910-2343
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    =[
    i dont get your sig =/ open windows break computers?? o.o as in like heat from sunlight or something? =?
    He means windows as in the operating system.
    I love windows and macs.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ojo
    He means windows as in the operating system.
    I love windows and macs.
    oh i got that part. i just misread something on it. funny. =]

Ads