LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You are right, however I don't think it's a good idea to piss off customers if you want to make money, even if they are a small portion

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    I always say that Europe gets games later because we're better than America at them, so they have time to practice
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    honestly, thats were nintendo sucks, release dates and shit im sick of it. thats why 360 is winning in australia release dates are awesome....
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Well as long as we still buy all there stuff, nintendo wont give a rats ass about it.

The Wii is the fastest selling console in the UK EVER

So nintendo wont care if theyre angry with the release dates. Theyve done this all the time and people keep buying there shit.

Its like the miniatures game warhammer ( not sure if you know it ) but the company who sells it keeps increasing there prices. People are angry about it but still buy those miniatures.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Australia has it as bad as Europe does(if not a couple days more). Someone got around too (finally) writing a report about video game delays (speciaffically nintendo), here's a link to it:Game Delays in Australia/New Zealend

Member #
    Friends
    3428-8826-2456-3690
    i hate that ssbb comes out this year in usa and japan and uk get next year i mean come thats wrong i can understand japan because nintendo is japanese
    but usa and the uk should get it the same time or within the same week and with mario football that is understandable usa dont like football which is why will got it first and i think they get there sports games first before japan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Australia has it as bad as Europe does(if not a couple days more). Someone got around too (finally) writing a report about video game delays (speciaffically nintendo), here's a link to it:Game Delays in Australia/New Zealend
    That's a good report and i totally feel for Australians too. Why does nintendo have to piss us off so badly for no apparent reason except its laziness?

Member #
    Friends
    I have to agree. I find it bad, but I know that the games will definetely be worth the wait. However I got seriously mad when I found out that I would be getting Metroid 2 months later!! At least Need For Speed Pro Street and The Simpsons game will come out at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    Really, I'm very disappointment because always American market can get a lot of games before Europe market.. English is not my first language (I think you know) and I know Europe releases have to translate them in many other language. I worked in Ireland (I'm a programmer) for a couple of months and I met a guy from France who works for Nintendo translating games to France, of course, and he told me months before the transformers release appeared in Europe ... the game had already finished one month before the original release date and they needed to wait until the official date because Nintendo arranged it in its plan... After that I understood what Nintendo do this... because they need to prepare all marketing related with each game (boxart for Spanish language for example) and they estimate a approximately date to do all of these things. I know, It's not a excuse to delay a release too much like 5 months, but it's the specific reason that's why happen it.
    Last edited by maxmoore; 09-07-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    ...And you got the ps3 in 07.

Hahaha.

Ads