LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyKirby
    1) Umm you don't get tired unless your a fat lazy bum.

2)Your brother is a kid and tell him he is. Hes dumb. And by the way, tell him he wont regret it if you get need for speed.

3)You need probably around arms length around you area. And tere is supposed to be a HD cable for the wii coming :|

4)Don't worry you can still play your normal Games for GCN, so you dont have to worry just play fifa on GCN, if he doesn't like it. By the way i think that Madden was supposed to be one of the great games coming for the wii. Its pretty similar to Fifa[i think] So You probably won't be using motion sensing very often
    so for your first point your saying that only skinny people are going to buy the wii?
    360PS3 FTW!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by $?wii?$
    so for your first point your saying that only skinny people are going to buy the wii?
    No, he was just a little rude, haha. By the way Madden and Fifa are different! Fifa is "futball" and Madden is "American Fut/Football"

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    nono, Its not necessarly If your skinny, skinny people can be lazy and unhealthy, Trust me you will get used to it. And your hands too. And then you will feel your HEALTHY NESS!!! come back XD , Fat Lazy bums.. Well they can try too but they won't be losing any pounds just from swinging your arm. Just a bit of excersice

WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

Forgotten but always remembered... o_O

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    3} we have a hd ready tv downstairs in the living room but a tiny ass tv upstairs in his room so can the wii do alright on a small tv? and the bed is right nxt to the tv so do you need alot of space to play?
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this but, you need to be a fairly medium distance away from the sensor bar, otherwise you'll have problems with the controller. There have been a few videos about it, where someone has been standing too close, and the sensor bar has been unable to pick up the movements correctly.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    No, he was just a little rude, haha. By the way Madden and Fifa are different! Fifa is "futball" and Madden is "American Fut/Football"
    yeah i know! i dont like american football/ rugby! i like footbal/ soccer!!! and so does my bro

thanxs to everyones help so far...

and yeah i have heard that you need to be a bit back from the sensor back but does anyone know how back??
    360PS3 FTW!!

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    1) You CAN make very exagerated moves, but a very small movement will do just fine. For instance, in Zelda, when you fish, you can either make a huge casting motion, or just flick your wrist. There would be no reason to get tired. It's like saying you don't want to get a PS3 because pressing buttons will make your thumb tired.

2) Why would that be kid-ish? It is replicating real-life. You tilt the Wii-Mote as if you are holding a real steering wheel. And last time I checked, kids weren't behind the Wheel of a car.

3) You can play the Wii on any size TV, just like you can play any other video game system on any other TV. You don't aim from the TV size, the Wii measures your actual movements, the TV doesn't. You can have a 2" TV and still play fine.

4) The controls for that game are actually quite cool. My next door neighboor is a huge football fan, and he also has played this Football game. He said the controls felt great, and were actually natural. Same goes for every Wii game.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i know! i dont like american football/ rugby! i like footbal/ soccer!!! and so does my bro

thanxs to everyones help so far...

and yeah i have heard that you need to be a bit back from the sensor back but does anyone know how back??
    back far enough so the sensor bar can detect the movements without it thinking they are to big, i would say regular distance, the closet maybe being 2-3 feet, idk, regular gaming distance is a good bet, however far enough to stay now will be good enough for it, its not that big of an issue.
    and there is Mario Strikers which is a soccer game that is pretty much insane! Its coming out next year and will probably have online play!
    PS: tell him Sovieto is getting a Wii, then he'll want one....they all want one after they found out im getting one.........
    Last edited by Sovieto; 10-24-2006 at 05:54 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads