Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Mario Kart here I come!!! jjrules352's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

virtual console help plizz

hi to all,
    I am getting a little bored with my wii games (sports, play and monster 4x4) and am waiting for my birthday to get mario footie but until that time I would like to know what the best VC game is, zelda ocarina of time is supposed to be good but how much time does it take to complete?

liv buy a wii and play it

Mario strikers football Charged rules

Even do I reaaali suck

pm for for fc (europe only)

Member #
    Friends
    Ocarina of Time is probably the largest/longest game on the VC right now and I can't recommend it highly enough if that's your style of game (Adventure/Exploring/Puzzle Solving.) but, like most N64 games, the graphics haven't stood the test of time, and can be some what distracting. If you have a high tolerance for triangle faces though, this is definitely a game that should be in every zelda fanatics library.

Another good and long game on the VC is Breath of Fire II. It's a turnbased RPG like the old Final Fantasy series, but I prefer it to the FF games. Something about turning into a dragon in combat, I dunno, it appeals to me. ;P

*Also* If you want to keep yourself occupied for a while, you can get Zelda I and II on the NES for the same price as Ocarina of Time. Just something to think about.

There's a bunch of great shooters on the VC, like Contra and R-Type, that are pick up and play games. I.E. you can play through them a bunch of times with out getting bored.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    Please be aware that if you're like me and need to be constantly in the game and don't like too much exploring etc. you may get bored of Zelda. I myself got Paper Mario, which is an RPG, but it's a lot more one-way and it has turn based battles like Final Fantasy. Just yesterday I also got Star Fox simply because I love that game even though I beat one route of it in like 30 minutes.

Member #
    Friends
    Paper Mario, Super metroid, and Toejam and Earl Panic on Funkotron
    are all cool!
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Ads