Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Its official!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by icyoooppplaa
    i know this is a little off topic but have you ever watched someone play the Wii.Don't they look so dumb.
    yeh they do sometimes

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I am selling my Wii and it will be gone tomorrow. I just lost all faith in Nintendo to bring me good games that can be fun without me having to stand up or point at the sensor bar. I wont leave wiichat but i just wont be playing a wii anymore, I'm buying a 360 asap for the online gaming.

I decided that Gameplay > Graphics, and Online is the best gameplay you can get. Better than moving your wrists imo, i dont think that makes gameplay. IMO playing Halo 3 online is better than playing by yourself pointing at a screen anyday.
    nintnedo has delivered awesome games so you lose anyways thats a matter of opinion so you just pwnd yourself, and you r retarded that you have to stand up and play i can lay down with my wii remote resting on my lap and it will work just perfect you lose again, and the only reason you are buying a 360 is because of online gaming, what the **** is the gaming world coming to? buy systems for the multiplayer, what....the single player is the shit(dont get me wrong I love multiplayer) and your right gameplay does not mean moving your wrist, nintendo did not intend for it to be like that.

EDIT: why the hell do you sensor f u c k( oh because it's a nintndo forum jackasses)

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Ok, sell your wii.....but when you see people playing SSBB, which doesn't use the sensor bar....don't say....."Damn...".......or if you hate the Smash Bros series, then....sell your wii like there's no freakin' tomorrow! Also, Wii is online so....yeah...
    Last edited by Dal; 09-10-2007 at 10:03 PM.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    Actually you cant lay down and play for games like COD and MP3 ive tried, because it doesn't always connect with the sensor bar when im tryin to lay down in bed. Also im a teenager so most of my friends dont really play video games and even if we all did its so hard to pick up the wiimote and enjoy it unless your playing wiisports.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Damn! Now "Ronald", from Wiichat.com, does not like the Wii!
    We're screwed.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by blankconnection
    nintnedo has delivered awesome games so you lose anyways thats a matter of opinion so you just pwnd yourself, and you r retarded that you have to stand up and play i can lay down with my wii remote resting on my lap and it will work just perfect you lose again, and the only reason you are buying a 360 is because of online gaming, what the **** is the gaming world coming to? buy systems for the multiplayer, what....the single player is the shit(dont get me wrong I love multiplayer) and your right gameplay does not mean moving your wrist, nintendo did not intend for it to be like that.

EDIT: why the hell do you sensor f u c k( oh because it's a nintndo forum jackasses)
    i agree with your post somewhat(but i'm not as rude...lolzors)

but imo
    in order of greatness
    playing with friends=single player> online

online should be the smallest factor of the 3, to switch to a console just for that is pretty weird, why do you want to face some random people when you can face your friends and what not?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Cause if theres a game you totally own at, you want online to have a challenge, take SSBB for example, i would never be beat at that game tho i bet if i took it online i could be beat. Except 360 is like that for every game.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually you cant lay down and play for games like COD and MP3 ive tried, because it doesn't always connect with the sensor bar when im tryin to lay down in bed. Also im a teenager so most of my friends dont really play video games and even if we all did its so hard to pick up the wiimote and enjoy it unless your playing wiisports.
    i'm a teenager and me and my mates get together and play dragonball and drink before we go out partying or the next day after we finish partying! wii's awesome to play with friends, its always good to just chill and play some wii.

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Eh @ mushroomedmario

ronald, ever heard of RESEARCH?

Of course the wii will try to use the sensor bar, and of course it will be outclassed in the online department. But it's a multiplayer machine...back when multiplayer required FRIENDS>..

And like others said, there is a sale stateside on the 360 this sunday or so. The premium should be around $300....you could easily afford both.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Cause if theres a game you totally own at, you want online to have a challenge, take SSBB for example, i would never be beat at that game tho i bet if i took it online i could be beat. Except 360 is like that for every game.
    If I understood any of that....then, I'll say this:
    SSBB is online......

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Ads