LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I went, I played, I lost...

Yeah...I went to Best Buy on Sun, Got there, saw A Line of people...Got free necklace mini wiimote light thingy...energy bars and energy drinks...Played...& tottally lost in the first Round...(Getting old...35)...not to dis anyone, but Man those younger players...there Bad (in a good way)...But I did have FUN...And Talked to a N Rep...Each Best Buy store recived over 100 Wii's...soo if your looking to still get one...Check you local Best Buy...And N rep also confirmed Another 100 plus shipment before the BIGGER Shipment that will happen just before the Holiday rush....also backed by quote from

http://wii.ign.com/articles/820/820293p1.html

"September 14, 2007 - Ten months into its lifespan, the Wii continues to evade many consumers at retail. With the holiday season fast approaching, no doubt many shoppers will be out trying to get their hands on Nintendo's motion-sensing wonder.

Good news: in an interview with the Mercury News, Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America, reassures us that Wii manufacturing is being ramped up in preparation for the holiday buying frenzy.

Reggie Fils-Aime"The good news is that we're flowing more and more product into the marketplace and the amount of Wii hardware [that] will be in North American stores will be unprecedented -- substantially more than the launch, substantially more than has been seen to date," Fils-Aime said."
    Last edited by mn777saint; 09-17-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    i hope i can go i just heard about it a few days ago......now i just need to get good at tennis...
    Nintendo Fan 4 ever!Wii > Ps3 DUH!

Member #
    Friends

Game over

Uhh that was held yesterday dude...Sunday Sept 16th...unless you travel in time or live 24 hrs behide me...i think you missed it.

Remove Ads

Ads