Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Official Sales

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Lair and Heavenly Sword were supposed to be the heavy hitters for this fall, but consequently they were not all they were cracked up to be. I would rather pick up HS in the bargain bin and Lair from the sidewalk. Sony has lost this Fall unless Unchartered and Ratchet pull off some magic trick and boost PS3 sales. Wii60 is most likely to officially own 2008.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ^^i wouldnt really count on it, i think in the end, 360 might be a good competion for wii this fall, considering the release of halo 3

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    I think the price factor is the one that kills Sony, and then the games. There's no game for PS3 that makes me want to go out there and buy the console right away. To be honest, the only reason that makes me want to buy a PS3 is just to play Blue Ray movie. And yes, if the gap keeps growing, by next year, PS2 will be another Dreamcast or NeoGeo

Member #
    Friends
    hahaha take that microsuxs (No offense to anyone who likes Microsoft)
    Nintendo is finally dominating the sales but the lack of games =[ oh well I hope they will get better
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    lol thats so true Spyro, cause our games actually make u think, not just run and gun.
    Uh..And just moving the shaking ht wiimote around is thinking? right...(wario ware, monkey ball etc...). such a bad statement. Not that the wii isn't cool !

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    These are international sales. The total sales should be displayed soon. Check VGchartz for very close estimate of the current sales numbers.

Sony was doomed when they fired Ken Kutaragi(Guy who made the Playstations). This afterall was their version of Miyamoto. To watch any current Sony fan bash Ken is an insult. They have no clue how much this guy put Sony on the map. I hope Ken Kutaragi decides to work for Microsoft or Nintendo to get back at Sony for treating him like crap, after all he did for that company.

Ads