LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i know some people that want the wii adn didn't have a gamecube or nothing.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I don't own a gamecube. Only Xbox. Out of the new systems the PS3 will be the only system that I will not buy. When a system gets to be 600 to 800 US dollars I find them to be pointless. I can build a good computer system for that price so I would just play computer games at that point.

It is weird to see some people get so nervous about the Wii doing well this year. If Nintendo releases 4 million units to North America and they are sold out by Christmas that will be amazing. And it seems from all the preorders and game sites information that's happening. Game companies will not ignore a system that sells 4 million systems at launch.

The only system that really has to worry seems to be the PS3. They might be pricing themselves out of the game.

Member #
    Friends
    TBH Nintendo have never made an annual loss as a company and every wii sold will make them money. I dont really see how they are going to have to drop out of a market that has made them money every single time they are in it.

More importantly I wish Sega would come back as a console producer I loved every one of their consoles.

Also you do know Call of duty is going to be available on the wii, yes?

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    im about 17 (just turned 16 in june) and i play call of duty 2, for 360 as you can see in my sig and i play mario party, mario kart, and animal crossing, and honestly im not that hard core on nintendo, but i began loving the ds and i really love the wii, i had a ps2 and a gamecube with about 35 games each, but i can say i play 10 times as much gamecube and ds as i play ps2.

Actually my 11 year old brother and his little freinds are the ones that go play gta for 5 hours, where as my freinds will go play pushy penquins on mario party 5, race in mario kart on our ds lites, or visit each others towns over wi-fi animal crossing.

All in all, if ps3 dropped the blu-ray and $200 of the price i would get it.( actually if they got rid of the sixaxis and got some rumble then i would get it) The wii will not be the dreamcast because nintendo already as a back up plan, like they did with the virtual boy, they always have someething planned if something else just implodes. Sega didn't. Sony doesn't.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    hes a fracktard who knows nothing about gaming btw the oldest gamer just died she was like 85 the average gamer is in his 30s and about half are female surprizingly enough

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Friends
    All in all, if ps3 dropped the blu-ray and $200 of the price i would get it.( actually if they got rid of the sixaxis and got some rumble then i would get it)
    This is really shallow but unless they make it better looking somehow Im already leaning towards not having one, I just dont want that monstrosity under my nice new HD telly. I remember being really interested in the original Xbox then saw its design. Christ ugly as sin.

But recently ive just decided Sony are too arrogant for me to want to buy one now.

Member #
    Friends
    acutally I had gotten into a debate recently at school about nintendo's standings with a ps3 fanboy. It was Sega's choice to throw in the towel, and you know what happened, right before the systems seized production, Sonic 2 was released and it was a big hit. IMO if they hadnt had already sold the game to Gamecube Sega could have probly had a chance. And thats another thing, why do ya think they chose nintendo to just release Sonic 2 when PS2 was the top contendor?

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    look man there are gonna be like 18+ on the wii there are games that are meant for everyone and nintendo is not gonna be the next sega they always beat them in the consle wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i no alot of zelda fans that played every game since the start so stupid sony fanboy
    *Sigh* Calm the **** down. Jesus christ. He was stating his opinion, no big deal. Seriously. >.> I've lost all respect for you now. You freak out way too easily.

Anyway, I don't agree with it. I don't even need to state why I think so.

Though I do see why he would think that. Not very many people came to pre-order the Wii over here. Though it WAS different everywhere else. Anyway, it's prolly not gonna be like it. And all of you, even my friends, who were flaming this guy and talking shit about him, you need to calm the **** down.
    Last edited by Kumoriken; 10-25-2006 at 04:46 PM.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofspades
    as we all know, the dreamcast was a flop. and if you compare it to the new wii youll notice that they aint so different.
    I stopped reading after that sentence. You are clearly handicap.

Member #
    Friends
    No offence to anyone, butI dont know anybody thats getting a wii, in person, except you guys, and this site is way less popular then the ps3 forums. Yes nintendo owns some 25 billion dollars, but sony is a 90 billion dollar company. And i dont know whats up with those guys that are 16/17 that play mario and squirt flowers with water in sunshine, but thats not my bag, i dont like zelda, i dont like mario, and theres no real innovation to the games coming out for the wii. Im not trying to flame here im just stating what i know. The ps3 has great games set for it, as does the 360 (but 360 is almost all multi platformers). Yea sure the ps3 costes $600...but thats coming with blu-ray, blue tooth, dvd playing ability, cd playing ability, web browsing ability and free online and a few other minor things and thats only 600. Regular blu ray dvd player costes somewhere between $900-1100. Wii wont have as much GB either. I dont think wii will be the next dreamcast though, i think it'll succedd to an extent, id say it'll do a bit better than gamecube. But it sure as heck isnt gonna beat 360 and ps3, no way in hell. I personally have better things to do then play monkey ball and go on tony hawk skateboarder where the windows look like paintings (not good graphics), but who knows, to me, its mostly about games and their graphics. No games listed for wii appeal to me as of yet so..... Just my opinion.
    Last edited by darthbeaverxp; 10-25-2006 at 05:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads