LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    If anyone remembers, people bought the PS1 because it could play Dvds. Now look at dvd players, how expensive are they? Just like in one of those IGN interviews: "Go to your car, drive to a garage sale, and buy one for around $5".

The same will happen to Blu-Ray. Just wait a year or so.
    actually PS2 played dvds, I'm sure you meant that but on the fact of the PS1 lets compare PS3 to 3DO, that was high tech and cost...
    ...also $600, played a new format, VCD, lacked third party support and died before it could even bask in the glory of itself, PS1 came around and killed it with less features and lower price point, also sega saturn was killed by PS1 even though was more powerful with 3 processors, wait multiple core, multiple processor, I got it Sony took all the failures in gaming and put them together in 1 new system then tried to copy Wii's controller to save the crappy system and failed there too, makes perfect Sony sense.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I stopped reading after that sentence. You are clearly handicap.
    thats taken out of context to make me look like an ass, read the rest of the damn paragraph before making judgements.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    frankly, i think ps3 will be the next dreamcast. Its wayyyyy overpriced, what games does it have? and its not even that good. and what are some examples of games that wii will be making shitty and impossible to play.
    ive confused some ppl, im not a sony fan boy, and you could also get into a big debate about ps3 breaking down. the only system im gonna own is xbox. shitty meening downgraded graphics. and impossible to play meening the wii controller isnt made for games that are more focused on sonys and microsofts control schemes. i have a feeling a lot of games are gonna be a pain in the ass to use with the wand control.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ghghgh14702
    Well first off as I have said to many flamers, don't like the system? Then get off the board.
    last and most certainly least...........come on man these debates are whats fun in forums.

Member #
    Friends
    If you think about it it really should be easier than using a mouse, a skill which you have clearly mastered.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Kingofspades, have you tried using a Wiimote yourself? You can't judge it if you haven't used it. Maybe it's tiring, maybe it's not. I haven't seen any bad reviews of the Wiimote lately so i suggest you wait and see before making assumptions.

Also, clearly you are very narrowminded and even if you try the Wiimote, you will think it's a pin in the ass since you are already thinking in your mind how the Wiimote is a pain in the ass. If you were a little more open minded and try the Wiimote with a bit of neutrality, maybe even a little skeptical might be acceptable but not 'a pain in the ass'. Thinking that the Wiimote is 'A pain in the ass' is for narrow minded fools who haven't even tried the Wiimote.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    Kingofspades, have you tried using a Wiimote yourself? You can't judge it if you haven't used it. Maybe it's tiring, maybe it's not. I haven't seen any bad reviews of the Wiimote lately so i suggest you wait and see before making assumptions.

Also, clearly you are very narrowminded and even if you try the Wiimote, you will think it's a pin in the ass since you are already thinking in your mind how the Wiimote is a pain in the ass. If you were a little more open minded and try the Wiimote with a bit of neutrality, maybe even a little skeptical might be acceptable but not 'a pain in the ass'. Thinking that the Wiimote is 'A pain in the ass' is for narrow minded fools who haven't even tried the Wiimote.
    you know your probably right, ive been called stubborn my fair share of times. even if it is ""good"", i wont accept it unless its ""better"" then the xbox controller for these games. which is slim to none on the chance line.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofspades
    ive confused some ppl, im not a sony fan boy, and you could also get into a big debate about ps3 breaking down. the only system im gonna own is xbox. shitty meening downgraded graphics. and impossible to play meening the wii controller isnt made for games that are more focused on sonys and microsofts control schemes. i have a feeling a lot of games are gonna be a pain in the ass to use with the wand control.
    Nintendo's trying something new, like the did with the DS, and well look who won that battle between the hand held systems....
    Nintendo is trying something different, if you actually knew your facts instead of just stating some games would be "impossible to play" or "a pain in the ass" then you have no right to judge the controller if you have not played it, which it seems like you havn't, just like COLD said.

Your graphics statement, who cares seriously?
    The graphics may not be the best in the world, but gameplay is what its about for the most part right? Better graphics is just an added bonus. I think Nintendo should've put more thought into the graphics but thats ok, we don't always get what we want and im fine with that, i'm not gonna die. Be luck we actually HAVE videogames and gaming systems with graphics like this that we have now.

You seem like you havn't even given the Wii a chance yet, and it doesn't look like you ever will with the ignorance your showing as of now.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack
    Nintendo's trying something new, like the did with the DS, and well look who won that battle between the hand held systems....
    Nintendo is trying something different, if you actually knew your facts instead of just stating some games would be "impossible to play" or "a pain in the ass" then you have no right to judge the controller if you have not played it, which it seems like you havn't, just like COLD said.

Your graphics statement, who cares seriously?
    The graphics may not be the best in the world, but gameplay is what its about for the most part right? Better graphics is just an added bonus. I think Nintendo should've put more thought into the graphics but thats ok, we don't always get what we want and im fine with that, i'm not gonna die. Be luck we actually HAVE videogames and gaming systems with graphics like this that we have now.

You seem like you havn't even given the Wii a chance yet, and it doesn't look like you ever will with the ignorance your showing as of now.
    its not that im completely ignorant. its not as if i dont believe nintendos gonna be a good system. it just doesnt appeal to me. and basically your saying the hundreds of people in this forum that havent even looked at a real wii (besides in pictures) never mind played it. are aloud to have there opinions about how great it is. and since your a nintendo fan i cant have mine about not liking it? so i guess this whole damn forum should shut down until the wii comes out right... then well all pass our judments.

Member #
    Friends
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofspades
    ya xbox is a great system, no doubt about it, but you cant really bash the wii controller till you've used it, and i think it will be good, i'm especially looking forward to madden 07 on wii, it will be great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads