I just got the Wii MAx Trans-MEM card. Ordered it back in may and they finally shipped it out last week. Seems like a pretty good SD/USB Card with 1 GIG capacity. One side is shaped like a SD card to fit in the Wii the other side is shaped to fit in the USB slot on a PC.
- A massive 1 GIG of data for gamesaves, music, pictures, downloads and more
- TRANS-MEM is the total save and transfer solution - featuring both SD and USB connections. This means it fits straight into Wii SD port and also connects directly to and PC USB port.
- Move data detween PC/internet and your Wii - pictures, saves, downloads - share with your friends across the net - even across the world!
- No other accessories needed - built in USB means no readers or adapters required - true plug'n'play on both Wii and PC.
- This is the only storage device you will ever need.
Seems interesting. I can't wait to try it out. Does anyone has have one or used one? If so what were your thoughts?