LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Of course it could, but who knows if it will. I think it has a great chance of continuing to dominate the other consoles in terms of monthly sales, but we will have to wait and see.
    Well of course it has a chance, but following through with that is the issue.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  2. #12
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Pretty sure that's the point I made, and then gave my opinion, but whatever. Essentially we can speculate all we want, but we won't know for sure until it happens.

  3. #13
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Pretty sure that's the point I made, and then gave my opinion, but whatever. Essentially we can speculate all we want, but we won't know for sure until it happens.
    Yes, just like your first post after mine. You pretty well reinstated what I said, and you quoted me by using could.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  4. #14
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I was not quoting you, I was quoting the OP, and sorry if I mislead you. Also, are you trying to say once you say it no one else can? I wanted to express my opinion on the topic, so I did, and as things are going right now and how many people are still out there looking for Wiis it is very possible.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 09-22-2007 at 03:01 PM.


  5. #15
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I was not quoting you, I was quoting the OP, and sorry if I mislead you. Also, are you trying to say once you say it no one else can? I wanted to express my opinion on the topic, so I did, and as things are going right now and how many people are still out there looking for Wiis it is very possible.
    No its fine, I just assumed you were talking to me when you said it.
    Sorry for the mix-up.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts