LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    ...:..:..:..:..:.. el-zilcho's Avatar
    Member #
    34441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the cellar
    Posts
    608
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Yeah its true that p+p charges are invariably unreasonable , but if you are smart and only buy from users who have credable feedback scores then u should be ok .
    High street gameshops are not exactly shy of ripping you off for trade ins etc at least on ebay you can find real bargains , especially for gamecube , xbox games and such .
    ____________________________________
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Nintendo Nerd Elfman's Avatar
    Member #
    29063
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Posts
    159
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0999-0322-0469-1717
    I HATE people that say "EBAY IS EVIL!! DON'T SHOP THERE!!". It has alot of good users, but alot of scumbags too. You should just be careful who you pick
    Wii stuff: Modded Wii, 2 wiimotes and nunchucks, 2 gamecube controllers
    Wii games: Wii Sports, Strikers, Rampage, WarioWare, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8

  4. #23
    Naruto Uzumaki MRCOOLGH's Avatar
    Member #
    33242
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    306
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfman
    I HATE people that say "EBAY IS EVIL!! DON'T SHOP THERE!!". It has alot of good users, but alot of scumbags too. You should just be careful who you pick
    hes right an seirously try to get your facts sthraight before you blurt out non-sense. My dad wont let me buy anything from E-bay because he thinks that its a scam when a lot of my friends are members and if you do get chipped you can issue a warant. sheesh. But ive read their policies, terms and conditions, and rules.
    Last edited by MRCOOLGH; 09-30-2007 at 06:49 PM.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

  5. #24
    Wii Wannabe airguardim's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I could never ever ever buy games on Ebay. Not because of trust, but because I don't have enough patience to sit their and wait for the auction to finish. I need my games NOW!
    No Wii for Mii.....yet.
    DS: Madden '08

  6. #25
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    hes right an seirously try to get your facts sthraight befor you blurt out non-sense. My dad wont let me buy anything from E-bay...
    So let me get this straight: you're someone who's never used eBay and is so young as to be under your dad's rule, and someone is supposed to listen to your opinion of eBay over those of us adults who have used eBay regularly for years? I'd be careful of who you insult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  7. #26
    Naruto Uzumaki MRCOOLGH's Avatar
    Member #
    33242
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    306
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    So let me get this straight: you're someone who's never used eBay and is so young as to be under your dad's rule, and someone is supposed to listen to your opinion of eBay over those of us adults who have used eBay regularly for years? I'd be careful of who you insult.
    you should be careful too...... I may not have used E-bay but i read their policies,terms and conditions, and rules so i know what im saying.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

  8. #27
    WiiChat Member laurie_lu's Avatar
    Member #
    34154
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well I'm gave Ebay a try for buying used games. Earlier today I won an auction for a used "Red Steel" Wii game. I got it for a total of $15 and that includes shipping. The seller has 1892 transactions and has a positive feeback score of 98.9%. If the deal goes bad, I'm out of only $15. We'll see what happens.

  9. #28
    WiiChat Member krisv2010's Avatar
    Member #
    28196
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    228
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0340-3497-6441-4373
    oh and to add to this subject i'm selling madden 08 (wii) on ebay right now. pm me for the link to that auction. right now it's at like $5.00 i think and 5.99 shipping. or buy it now for $45.00 and i'll give you madden 07 with it.but yea i've probably bought 5-10 games off of ebay and they've all worked fine.

  10. #29
    Top 5 in MOH: H2 Renz's Avatar
    Member #
    33756
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    My first and last experience at ebay happened when I bought madden 08 for $30 with shipping. I used the buy it now so it was done in 30 sec. Next day, I get a message saying sorry, I broke it and I will refund your money. REFUND MY @**. Took him 1 week. Next day, I get identity theft saying I payed 1,000 at a restaurant in New York (same place as the seller was). I'm sure they have no connection but all I know is that there is 1 less person buying from ebay.

    My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

  11. #30
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz
    My first and last experience at ebay happened when I bought madden 08 for $30 with shipping. I used the buy it now so it was done in 30 sec. Next day, I get a message saying sorry, I broke it and I will refund your money. REFUND MY @**. Took him 1 week. Next day, I get identity theft saying I payed 1,000 at a restaurant in New York (same place as the seller was). I'm sure they have no connection but all I know is that there is 1 less person buying from ebay.
    And what was the feedback level of the seller? What percentage of that was positive? Better yet, what was his username so we can check his history ourselves?

    eBay is like the real world. Most people are good, but you get losers. Buyer beware. eBay provides all sorts of tools for you to make informed, educated, smart decisions on who to buy from (and who not to) but they won't stop you from making bad decisions, if you insist on exercising your adult right to do so. But then it's not eBay's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts