LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Never had any problems getting used games on ebay.
    They can't be bootlegs unless stated so. If they turn up scratched or are bootlegs, and didnt say so in the description, you can just send em back anyway.
    I've never had that problem before though. They've always been in A+ condition.

Member #
    in a big blue salad bowl right next to the carpenter's daughter
    Friends
    3902-7354-6104-3927
    i've been buying all my games on ebay, most recently NES and sega genesis, and in addition to getting some of the harder to find titles (6-in-1 myriad version, bubble bath babes, california raisins on nes) got everything dirt cheap.
    plus the only 2 times something messed up happened with the seller, ebay gave a complete refund

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    I constantly use ebay, not for Wii games however, i use it for NES games and records mostly. Kind of hard to find Metroid on NES at the local store, same goes for the UK Import of "Revolver"(and no it isn't the same on CD). Anyway you get my point. I generally don't buy Wii games though not because i've had a problem with ebay or anything like that but it's the convenience factor. I don't mind the waiting for the auction becuase if i really want something i do the "buy it now" i just hate waiting for it to arrive. I'd rather go down the street and get it used there still saving about $5-$10 and have it in my hand right away to play it.
    The only problem i've actually ever had on ebay was with one seller who i asked about combined shipping, he said yeah just do the buy it now for all of them or bid on them and i'll send you an invoice. Well he sent me an invoice for 7 nintendo games with $35+ shipping!!! I asked him why in his store he has "lot" of 11 NES games and the shipping is $14? he told me i had to pay, i told him to shove it. He ended up giving me unpaid item strikes but ebay removed them after about a month. Just pay attention to shipping policies and when someone says the combine shipping, get an invoice before you actually click the "buy" button.

That's my only advice, aside from what others have already stated about good feedback and whatnot,

Kyle

(sorry for the long post also.)

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    I usually just go on different sites that post deals, like Amazon's DotD or just some coupons for games. Many games that retail for about $50 can be easily bought for $20 if you put enough effort into getting it.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads