LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Defiantley get a battery charger! I got one with 4 batteries for £15.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    Isn't there some kind of cable one needs in order to improve the picture quality a bit for the Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    $250 and you're set to go.
    It has an internal 'memory card'
    Current systems: Wii, PSP, DS(sux), N64, and PS2.
    PM me if you want to play Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 online! Need wii friend codes!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well, I personally would wait to buy an extra wiimote and nunchuck.
    I have, and I found myself satisfied with Wii Sports. So if you want to keep the cost down, do that, but also be sure to pick up a game as well.

Zelda Twilight Princess is great, and Metroid Prime 3 is excellent.
    Then later on down the road, you may want an extra wiimote and nunchuck.

And if you really liked Wii Sports, there is Wii Play, where you get 9 different mini-games as well as a wiimote, so its a good deal if your looking into getting another wiimote.

Also, by Christmas there will be more great games out, so its a good time to pick up a Wii.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FoamRocket
    Isn't there some kind of cable one needs in order to improve the picture quality a bit for the Wii?
    YES! It is a component cable. Uses a three jack cluster of wires with the ends color coded green, blue, and red. (does not include audio cable) This cable significantly improves picture quality and makes the games fill up the entire screens if you have a wide screen High Def LCD TV.

Component video supports higher resolutions and progressive scan, so if your video is running at 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, (or, for that matter, any other resolution which your source and display devices both support), you can make use of the full capabilities of your equipment.

I highly recommend one.

Member #
    Friends
    A couple of people here have recommended a GameCube controller to play VC games. I suggest you get the classic controller instead because some classic games like Mario World and Donkey Kong Country are very hard if you play them with the GC controller. I tried it once, it's painful.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well, I personally would wait to buy an extra wiimote and nunchuck.
    I have, and I found myself satisfied with Wii Sports. So if you want to keep the cost down, do that, but also be sure to pick up a game as well.

Zelda Twilight Princess is great, and Metroid Prime 3 is excellent.
    Then later on down the road, you may want an extra wiimote and nunchuck.

And if you really liked Wii Sports, there is Wii Play, where you get 9 different mini-games as well as a wiimote, so its a good deal if your looking into getting another wiimote.

Also, by Christmas there will be more great games out, so its a good time to pick up a Wii.
    CantGetaWii is right just time it. get a qii now and worry about the accessories later. just buy the console now because Nintendo annouced that they may not be able to get more wii for the holidays and if they cant then you wont see a wii till later after the holidays. so if i were you buy it now with a game or two like Mario Strickers charged and Wii play.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Ads