Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bluetooth

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1147-8411-9710-7036
    hey, how do i set this up? i have bluetooth, but i dont know how to connect the remote. please help.

p.s. i have an imac, so this may be diffrent
    Last edited by wii7036; 10-01-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wii7036
    hey, how do i set this up? i have bluetooth, but i dont know how to connect the remote. please help.

p.s. i have an imac, so this may be diffrent
    Do this first

http://www.wiiprojects.org/bluetooth.html

You will need BlueSoleil to connect the wiimote. I have heard of other programs but I can't remember them.

Now you need this program (called glovepie) so that you can run scripts to do all sorts of stuff (obviously download the latest version which is 0.29)

http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie_download

Extract files and click on GlovePie.exe. Now you should get this:

So now you should have your wiimote already connected and now ready to calibrate it. Go into Glovepie, go CP-Settings, then click wiimote calibration and calibrate your wiimote.

Now the fun begins

In Glovepie go file then open. Go to where you put all the glovepie stuff and you should see folder called: NewSamples, OldSamples, SpeechScripts and WiimoteScripts. Now in those folders are .pie files. Those are the scripts that you can run so you can do stuff with your wiimote. Now in the folder wiimotescripts that has all the cool scripts like the mario kart one, wii mouse, wiitar, half life, call of duty and so on. So pick your script and click run. Hopefully it should work and do some cool stuff with your wiimote

But because you have an imac I think you might have some problems connecting. I have heard with macs it asks for a password in order to connect. Good luck and it should work.

Ads