Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Wii Play would be a good one.
    As well as all the movie games, like Shrek 3 and Barnyard etc.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by J&K
    The biggest reason she wanted a Wii is because she found out that the Wii was getting High School Musical, and Hannah Montana. That sold her. Those two shows are her world right now. I guess if thats all she got, it would be enough for her.
    i heard the hannah montana concert sold out in under 4 minutes lol.

wii play is very easy to get the hang of, and im sure warioware is too (havent played) id say pretty much any of the mini game collections are easy enough to play for your daughter. lots of games are geared towards the younger crowd on the wii, shouldnt be too hard to find a few good ones (some you might enjoy too)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    i woudldn't reccoment wario ware, that might be a little fast for her. the games move so quick, even i have trouble keeping up with whats happening! Mario party is pretty easy, and being a good multiplayer game you could help her a lot. its not that great for just a single player though... Buying some of the Virtual Console games would be good. Being old, they're a lot simpler then the new games, but you might need a classic controller/game cube controller for some. If you hook the internet up to the wii as well, and go to www.miniclip.com, they have a speacial wii version of the site with lots of kid-friendly games that you don't have to pay for.
    I'm sure if you ask the person at the shop they would have a good idea as well.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Start them out on VC. I grew up with those games as a kid. Ah, Nintendo how you taught me rage. Beware, some of those games are hard core and may result in a angry childhood. It worked fine for me. I swore my way to multiple game tournaments, and am the friendly gamer I am today.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, as mentioned above, the Wii controls are pretty straight forward. I am sure that your daughter will not have any problems with the controls. As for games for her age, why not try:

- Cooking Mama
    - WarioWare
    - Rayman: Raving Rabbids
    - Kororinpa

These are just a few, but there are many more games available for her age group. Happy gaming.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    my brother is turning 7 on the 13th and he loves mario party 8. though he can't read that well, he tries hard cause theres text everywhere. a little bit off his age range but he got the hang of it.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    Ya, it would be ok for her to play it. Just be sure not to get her any games like Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, etc.

Ads