Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    The jackets and LOZ party were competely unrelated from the surprise. I would probably say it was Link's Crossbow training. It has potential.
    how do you figure that link's crossbow training was the surprise when he already said it was coming with the wii zapper. I knew about this game way back at E3. They just didnt give a surpise and will probly be sometime this month
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

I like wearing dead stuff Giga-Dragon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5633-4591-0503-4051
    Hmmm
    I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Have I really been away from wii-chat for a whole year?!

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    The surprise, is not coming, or has been given to us already. This thread is also kind of pointless, seeing as it is a bout a "September surprise".The previous topic on this has been locked, and I'm going to request the same for this one.
    All I've seen people do is complain and whine about the surprise. I understand your frustrations, but take it up with Nintendo, stop making threads around the same topic, when the main topic has already been locked.

if your disappointed with what Nintendo has given us so far, then sulk in a corner or something, some people are sick of hearing your complaints. No matter how much you complain, nothing will change. September is gone, and so is this "Surprise"
    Last edited by D S; 10-05-2007 at 05:55 PM.
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

Member #
    Friends
    2577-8183-4604-5304
    OK, there have been many distractions, but you have to visit the Wii Shop channel to find the surprise. Here's a hint, SMB: The Lost Levels.
    Bite my shiny, metal ass, Meat-bags!

thank you idjut

Member #
    Friends
    I think the surprise was either Sin & Punishment and SMB:Lost Levels on VC because they was only available in Japan before or NeoGeo games on VC.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigotdawii
    Already being discussed in another thread.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by D S
    The surprise, is not coming, or has been given to us already. This thread is also kind of pointless, seeing as it is a bout a "September surprise".The previous topic on this has been locked, and I'm going to request the same for this one.
    All I've seen people do is complain and whine about the surprise. I understand your frustrations, but take it up with Nintendo, stop making threads around the same topic, when the main topic has already been locked.

if your disappointed with what Nintendo has given us so far, then sulk in a corner or something, some people are sick of hearing your complaints. No matter how much you complain, nothing will change. September is gone, and so is this "Surprise"
    wow if you were that upset about the topic why did you come in and post, you could have easily kept your two cents and kept it moving, Hmm are you trying to be the forum police. when the moderators get ready to lock something they will im pretty sure they can do there jobs without snitches.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Quote Originally Posted by D S

Wow, at what point did I whine about the surprise? I haven't been keeping up with the latest Wii news as much as I used to lately so I couldn't remember there being anything new or important released... so I just asked if there was a "September surprise" that I missed.

Yeah, we've whined and complained about the surprise but what about the whining and complaining in your "I hate not being 18" topic?
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    its was the jakets i think

PSN ID: zapasant93

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Okay, so you have some truth, but thats is something I needed to get out, and get advice or something on. I'm just sick of the whining about something you can't control, and something that could easily be explained.

Or maybe i'm totally wrong, maybe I've lost my touch with forums.

Lastly, I didn't direct that towards you, I directed it towards those, that were whining.
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

Ads