LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    You thought the aiming in Metroid Prime was "annoying"??? Wow. Thats the first time I've heard that. So let me get this straight. You don't want to have to be so focused on aiming all the time, yet you want to play Halo 3 which is NOTHING BUT AIMING?!? Metroid has you doing all sorts of things, not just aiming and shooting. Maybe you're just too inexperienced as a gamer to appreciate the level of control and precision the Wii allows. MP3 is one of the greatest games ever, and it pushed you over the edge to consider selling your Wii?? That is practically laughable.
    And finally, you don't want to have to "update" your Wii with $50 games because you don't have deep pockets, so you want a 360 which sells it's new games for........$60!! Hilarious!
    I think you need to splash some cold water in your face cause it sounds like you've either got too immature a view of the reality of videogames today, or you're substituting the opinions of others for your own. If you sell your Wii and get a 360, you'll quickly realize that the "same-old" world of gaming just can't deliver the experience that the Wii can. Not that there's anything wrong with the 360, but you'll regret it for sure.
    Especially once Smash Bros. Brawl comes out.......haha......
    What is it with you people? Did you not read what he said? The guy doesn't want it anymore! You people act like he made fun of your mom. You seriously typed out some little 2 paragraph spiel to try to make him either feel bad or second guess himself. Not everyone thinks the way you do and not accepting his point of view makes you look immature. Maybe you'll make him sit on the back of the bus because he doesn't share your viewpoint? Metroid is a great game that alot of people enjoy, just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean they did something wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Um... If you lost interest in the Wii this fast, you may find no console can appease your sense of boredom. Seriously. To get bored of any console in 4 months is just sad. Before you throw your cash all over the place, make sure the 360 won't bore you in 4 months.
    Completely disagree.

The games make a system, not the system - the games for the Wii are completely different in style to games out, and coming out for the other two systems.

Member #
    Friends
    get a new game u moner
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    I had the same issue.
    I bought a wii on release day, got bored sold it a couple of months down the line.
    Then my friends and family started getting them, and it re-kindled my interest.
    I can understand your getting bored though.. It happens

I did exactly the same, sold wii got an xbox 360 instead.
    They both have the pros and cons..
    I didn't like the gold account system on the xbox (although it's much better than the wii online stuff!)

If you do sell, i would advise a way of getting cash for it, and think hard whether you buy another console..
    I sold my xbox the other day as i wasn't playing it, i got bored!! I expect we are similar in that way.
    What I am doing now, is limiting myself to one game at a time. I have wii sports and resident evil. I wont buy another game until I have finished RE.
    This works well for me, as I then keep playing the games and look forward to the next game.

Member #
    Friends
    ebay sucks (too much work to get started, lots to learn, scumbags use it, stuff like that). try selling on a different forum. special ops paintball forum has a non paintball sale section, but Wiis have not sold on there before so i wouldnt try that. i just think its easier to deal with a forum. plus theres less of a chance of getting ripped off etc. etc.

i too am bored of my wii now. im buying a 360 when i get paid in 2 weeks and itll hold me over till good games come out for wii.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    ebay sucks (too much work to get started, lots to learn, scumbags use it, stuff like that)
    Not all the time. ebay is a very good place to sell stuff, as people often look there before looking in shops, and have protection from blaggers.
    If you know what you're doing (no offence meant, just like you said about learning) it can be a very profitable place to sell and buy.
    People often pay more on ebay than they would in other places.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GThwaite
    I turn a nice profit in on Wii's and barely need my job anymore.
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    I bought an xbox360 before I could get my hands on a wii, and before halo 3 came out. I was planning to play some cool games on it and then get halo 3 when it was released and play all xbox, all the time. After about two weeks, I found myself bored with the whole system and disappointed in the games that were/weren't available. I ended up returning it to amazon and buying a wii that I randomly came across at a store the next week. No disrespect, but if you get bored easily, which it sounds like you do since you've only had the wii for about four months, I wouldn't get an xbox360. Halo 3 is probably the game you will most play, and playing one game over and over will definitely get boring.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_tastic
    I tried all three of the settings but I guess I don't really prefer aiming with the stick. It gets annoying having to be so concentrated on aiming. And I'm not to sure if I want to keep a system that I'm going to have to constantly update with 50 dollar games. My pockets aren't exactly that deep. But anyways, Gthwaite please PM me with some info on selling on ebay. Thanks for your help man. I could use the money
    So you'd rather get a 360 with $60 games? Sorry but you lost me on that one. I 'm no fanboy but thats just confusing
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Look, the wiis for people to play together and is made for gmers all round, but if you play it for four months thean you are sad, because you must play it nonstop, i mean if you get that bored with it get red steel or somthing.

Ads