I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    i bet its because of boogie. no offence to anyone who liked it, but it lost them money, in my opinion

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    EA has ruled the gaming industry in the USA with an iron fist of poor hiring standards, outsourcing that would make sweat shops look sane, and work hours of 80 hours a week, no days off for 2 months (destroying even the most hardcore employees). It has resulted in mass lay offs, lawsuits that violate even the most generous labor standards, and a brutal monopoly over their competition by flooding game shelves with more of their product than anyone else. I'm glad to see them off the top, and I hope those that replace them will be Microsoft, Konami, Capcom, Sony, and any other company that at leasts understands you can't get quality work with the whip.
    I don't care about what they do in practice, I just want the good games. If they slip to "casual gaming" I'd have a problem with them. Otherwise they can keep expecting my dollar.

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    If Nintendo resorts to 100% casual games (well, maybe not 100% but pretty close to no good hardcore games), they'll lose my money and so far I've paid them a lot of money. I used to buy the portables without question - there were great games (I was younger then too) but with the DS and Wii; it seems brain training and puppies are taking over. I don't want to play simulated tennis - I can go outdoors to do that. I don't want to take care of a virtual dog. Four letters: S-P-C-A. I don't want to "train my brain". There's enough of that going on in school.

I just wish Nintendo would go back to the hardcore gamers.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Member #
    Friends
    I think the Wii is exactly what EA needed. Before all there games are cranked out, similar control schemes and graphics. Now they have to make something for the Wii that is unique, due to it's control and lack of graphic capabilities.

The games made for 360/PS3 won't easily convert. We will see unique games such as MySims made just for Nintendo. Existing games score higher with the unique use of a control scheme instead of more of the same 'ol same 'ol. For example, I found Harry Potter Wii excellent and it even scored higher than other consoles.

It's possible that having reduced graphics can help us. So far I have 4 EA games, and they are some of the better EA games I have owned.

Ads