LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Nintendo would never stop making consoles..only when gaming is illegal..no chance on PS3 becoming better then PS3 thats for sure..but no, it will never happen..Nintendo is here to stay
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Maybe in a world where all game companies are run perfect, Nintendo may give up. But in the real world full of greedy, cheap SOBs, I doubt Nintendo will ever leave. Their company is just run better than most. I wish more companies would copy their relaxed, free thinking work environment.

This question should be asked when Miyamoto retires.

Member #
    Friends
    With the success of the wii i doubt their hardware dept is going close up shop anytime soon.
    Extreme-Mods.com - Extreme Gamers NEED Extreme-Mods

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe in a world where all game companies are run perfect, Nintendo may give up. But in the real world full of greedy, cheap SOBs, I doubt Nintendo will ever leave. Their company is just run better than most. I wish more companies would copy their relaxed, free thinking work environment.

This question should be asked when Miyamoto retires.
    You're kidding right? The company known for their "Nintendo Seal". Require developers to purchase carts in mass quantities. The fact that many developers jumped Nintendo ship when the N64 dropped because of Nintendos attitude of "Do it our way or develop elsewhere". The company that let Sony develop the Play Station SNES Addon - to say we want full rights exclusive and don't want to give you, sony, any control over anything.

Nintendo has made tons of mistakes and almost sealed their fate. Thankfully they have pulled through with the Gameboy/Nintendo DS to carry the poor sales of the N64 and Gamecube. The Wii is the product child of a company learning to fit in. Not a relaxed free-thinking company. If that was the case, it'd be called the Apple iWii.

Member #
    Friends
    After all the years they've been in business, I don't think that they would end it because of that.

If you need a sig, feel free to contact me! I love makin em! ^_^
    Okay...so many people have been asking me for sigs lately, I'm a little behind. I'm currently not accepting any requests, don't worry, I'll be back on track in a few days! T_T

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    No.
    Mainly because the Wii was not much different from the cube in terms of power etc.

So it would be like the cube 2 all over again, and they would want to come back strong no doubt.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Your forgetting about the almighty DS, the Nintendo DS may even sell more then the PS2 in the upcoming years.

And Nintendo is a big company, I'm sure they would still make more consoles.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah.

The handhelds is where Nintendo is really strong.
    Console gamers wouldn't know about it ;P

As far as the handheld industry goes, Nintendo owns it, hands down.
    The PSP is good, but does not have the same sales as the DS.

But I'd like to see the new handhelds' turnout.

See how Nintendo uses some innovation (because, playing Zelda... Wow. I've never seen a game use absolutely EVERY aspect (even the closing of the lid, which puts it into sleep mode!) of the DS) to beat out the new Sony handheld. Because we know Sony's gonna be churning out some powerful graphics.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo would never stop, they have too many ambitious Leaders who wont satop for anything, however I have always felt that Nintendo was always one step ahead by keeping gaming cartoony. Games are becoming very real for a huge audience but an even bigger audience is there wanting to have fun. Governments around the world are banning games for all consoles, but Nintendo always have the upper hand with the likes of Mario and Pokemon etc. It appeals to most of the family and with more and more children in the world interested in game systems the market is heading towards Nintendo.

yah!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a Zelda in the style of Assassin's Creed than I would the style of Ocarina of Time. I realize I'm in the minority, however. I'm 32 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads