Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

selling my wii, need advices

i'm selling my wii to a friend for 220 dollars, here's wut it includes

wii and all accessories come along with it
    1 remote 1 nunchuck
    zelda
    dbz budokai tenkaichi 2

few people are interested in buying it, but i dont know if im making this a bad deal or really good deal for them. i want just the right price to sell the wii. please no ebay, im tired of using ebay and shipping is a hassle.

for people who are interested why im selling the wii is because simply its boring. it was fun for 2 weeks then i never touched my wii again. i lend it to a friend for few weeks because i dont even touch it. now dust is at least 2cm above the wii. occasionally one friend come over and scream "OOOO WIIII" but thats it. plus waving the controller around make me loot like an idiot. for now, i think ill go back to pc gaming, consoles is still the same old over the past few years. with the new hype over halo 3, i might try that game out, maybe buy 360. however, for now im going back to good old pc gaming. im looking forward to Orange Box and Quake Wars. computer gaming is cheaper anyway, maybe not so much with hardware update, but oh well.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    First of all, I can understand that nobody wants to "loot" like an idiot.

I would say keep the wii, good games are coming out... But it seems like you've made up your mind.

New, everything together would cost about 330$
    I think 20% off would be 264$
    Round down to 250$, sounds like a fair price...
    Assuming everything is in great shape.
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    XBOX 360 has good games but the console is very unreliable, you will end up sending your console to service for repairs sooner or later.

PS3, Sony will drop down the price on November to $399 (40 GB) version. They have good games too

Wii will have great games coming on November and further on.

You should keep your wii, or sell it and get a PS3 when the price drop occurs next month. Avoid 360 like a plague (too unreliable)

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for the replies. i think ill stay off console from now on... i was huge fan of SNES, but after that i got into PC gaming. 250 sounds like a good price. although i have said wii is boring, i have to admit it is a revolutionary process. i was filled with joy when i first waved my remote, but afterwards it is too predictable. i was thinking more of throwing the spirit bomb or punching and kicking people for dbz.

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    why would you want to sell your wii (unless you have two ) And no way i would ever help you!

Psst...Ebay helps
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I can not offer advices, I can't even offer you advice.
    Just sell your Wii, who cares about the deal.
    It was your fault for buying something you didn't end up wanting.
    My real advice is give it to him for free.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    I can not offer advices, I can't even offer you advice.
    Just sell your Wii, who cares about the deal.
    It was your fault for buying something you didn't end up wanting.
    My real advice is give it to him for free.

ur joking right?
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by wongasta

1 remote 1 nunchuck
    zelda
    dbz budokai tenkaichi 2

few people are interested in buying it, but i dont know if im making this a bad deal or really good deal for them. i want just the right price to sell the wii. please no ebay, im tired of using ebay and shipping is a hassle.

for people who are interested why im selling the wii is because simply its boring. it was fun for 2 weeks then i never touched my wii again. i lend it to a friend for few weeks because i dont even touch it. now dust is at least 2cm above the wii. occasionally one friend come over and scream "OOOO WIIII" but thats it. plus waving the controller around make me loot like an idiot. for now, i think ill go back to pc gaming, consoles is still the same old over the past few years. with the new hype over halo 3, i might try that game out, maybe buy 360. however, for now im going back to good old pc gaming. im looking forward to Orange Box and Quake Wars. computer gaming is cheaper anyway, maybe not so much with hardware update, but oh well.
    Yo! whatever floats your boat dude! But anyway, that deal is good, a slightly used Wii plus a controller and 2 Games!!! You pretty much have everything but the kitchen sink.

I wouldn't waste my money on Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, The new Unreal Tournament looks so much better. Plus the 360 is awesome, just as good as PC gaming.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wongasta

1 remote 1 nunchuck
    zelda
    dbz budokai tenkaichi 2

when did you buy it becuase if it was like 3-6 months ago then its only worth 100-130 because its used, scratched, firmwared updated, game save, has many mii's, has a shop channel account, has friend number, wii's hardrive has name, and some other reasons. I could buy it off of you for 100 to be fair.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    2783-8719-1866-4201
    You've got to be crazy to sell a Wii..

YOU MUST BE CRAZY TO SELL A NINTENDO PRODUCT!

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-
    --- Wii Friend Code: 2783-8719-1866-4201 ---
    --- MoH:H2 Persona: shrimpy20 ---
    --- Want more info? PM me! ---
    --- http://www.hellzoneclan.org ---

Ads