LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hope they someday come out with a keyboard like this one, for the xbox 360:

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    i hope they someday come out with a keyboard like this one, for the xbox 360:
    Um, that one connects inside of the controller. How would that work with the Wii 'mote and chuck. Wireless USB keyboards work with the Wii.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    It sounds like it will be the same keyboard but with some "Wii specific" design element(s). Likely color matching, or possibly a special hotkey or the the like - so I'm assuming a Wii Edition or some such jive.

~DT
    Probably a Home, +/-, Big A and B buttons.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Will this be wireless?

If not, does anyone know of a good wireless usb keyboard I can get? How much do they usually cost? I want one for internet on the wii and for sending people messages. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSix
    Um, that one connects inside of the controller. How would that work with the Wii 'mote and chuck. Wireless USB keyboards work with the Wii.
    actually it connects to the bottom outside of the 360 controller. what I meant was I hope a 3rd party or Nintendo make a product like the 360 messenger, goodjob reading there buddy

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    actually it connects to the bottom outside of the 360 controller. what I meant was I hope a 3rd party or Nintendo make a product like the 360 messenger, goodjob reading there buddy
    "Inside" as in between the protruding parts of at the bottom of the joystick.
    I read what you typed very well, you obviously didn't understand what I typed.

What would the point be of having some small little keyboard that can't be attached to the Remote or Nun chuck when a full size wireless USB keyboard works perfectly well. Are you really going to hold a keyboard, the 'mote, and chuck all at the same time so you can type with your thumbs? Are you looking for a keyboard that you stick the 'mote and chuck in like the Zapper?
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    its a nice sized keyboard, it would be annoying carrying around a fullsized keyboard, i just think the messenger for the 360 is the perfect size 'board for typing on something other than a pc, afterall it does have all the keys youd need. as for the mounting to the controllers..i have no idea , just thought it'd be cool
    Last edited by Jay588; 10-12-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    your most likely going to be using the keyboard for messages and internet surfing rather then in-game messages i think a simple wireless usb keyboard with only the buttons that actualy work on the wii would be kinda nice

Please PM me before adding me!

Ads