+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
    /\ dont say anything unless you have something nice to say....homo

anyways,

Can someone explain shovelware? i dont really understand.

Im not saying wii isnt for adventure games, im saying they arent realeasing one that will blow our heads off (except for zelda that was awesome...cant comment on MP3, filthy americans get it first)
    My point being is that once you got the market intreseted (in this case the wii and soccer mum and little girls) you should focus on 1 point and the market will buy the product.
    homo? what the hell was that? dont say anything if youre just going to be a hypocrite about it (esp. with 12 year old insults)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
    Can someone explain shovelware? i dont really understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The term "shovelware" has more recently been used in a more general sense by video game reviewers to indicate any product of disappointingly low quality due to a lack of time and effort by the developers. For example, Adam Sessler of X-Play described the Playstation 3 launch game Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire as "shovelware of the highest order", which took little advantage of the new system's capabilities and was rushed out in order for it to be a launch title [1].
    Stuff like Ninjabread man and such would be classed as this.

Im not saying wii isnt for adventure games, im saying they arent realeasing one that will blow our heads off (except for zelda that was awesome...cant comment on MP3, filthy americans get it first)
    I feel your pain there. Although a friend of mine is getting a copy for me when it comes out in the UK (26th October), 25% staff discount.

My point being is that once you got the market intreseted (in this case the wii and soccer mum and little girls) you should focus on 1 point and the market will buy the product.
    Very true. I think the Wii is also doing pretty damn well at that at the mo. I think the general concensus is that the Wii is not in trouble at the moment, and there's plenty of evidence supporting that point.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    6095-4862-1888-2565
    I think the Wii is fine. I just got mine yesterday and they've been selling like hotcakes. I called a place looking for one a few days ago, they said they got 10 in the morning and they were sold out by noon so I think they're doing good.

Happy Halloween!

Current Wii Stuff: 1 Wii console, 2 Wii remotes, 1 Nunchuck, 1 Remote Skin, MySims, WiiPlay, and WiiSports ^__^

[2007 XNickX Productions

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Wii in danger?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/retailed/wi...les-292442.php

That was 2 months ago.

With games such as Mario Kart, Galaxy, Brawl, Animal Crossing, etc. coming out...hell no. HELL no.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Wii in danger?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/retailed/wi...les-292442.php

That was 2 months ago.

With games such as Mario Kart, Galaxy, Brawl, Animal Crossing, etc. coming out...hell no. HELL no.
    he just proved the point some of you were making--and i was too.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Very true. I think the Wii is also doing pretty damn well at that at the mo. I think the general concensus is that the Wii is not in trouble at the moment, and there's plenty of evidence supporting that point.
    you think?
    Last edited by Sovieto; 10-19-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    you think?
    Not sure whether that was a mistake on your part or was trying in some obscure way to undermine what I said. Surely you meant to embolden the "well" at the same time. "I think the Wii is also doing pretty damn" doesn't really work.

In essence, this post was a waste of time and contributed nothing to the discussion itself. I wonder why I've done that....

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    When'd you join, Squall, September?

You know I love you. :P

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Not sure whether that was a mistake on your part or was trying in some obscure way to undermine what I said. Surely you meant to embolden the "well" at the same time. "I think the Wii is also doing pretty damn" doesn't really work.

In essence, this post was a waste of time and contributed nothing to the discussion itself. I wonder why I've done that....
    lol it was a mistake, were you expecting it to be some time of insult to nintendo?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ads