LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    Six-axis was available at launch and was already incorporated into COD3 (PS3 Launch Title)

YYYYEPPP.
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    Six-axis was available at launch and was already incorporated into COD3 (PS3 Launch Title)

YYYYEPPP.
    It was something that was added later on during the development, not after the console was released.

Member #
    Friends
    nintendo would have been some thousand, or even million dollars poorer if those games were for free, think of all the wii-points cards that have been sold......

of course it's too bad we have to pay for those games, but there wouldn't have been so many games on VC if they were for free, also they are not expensive, so they worth buying!!

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I have also heard people say they want games for free or super cheap, but if i remember correctly they had 4.6 million downloads as of august or somthing. If so, even if all theg games were 5 dollars thats 23 million dollars. Plus some games are 10 dollars bringing to total tp 46 million if they were all N64 games. They profit to much from this. IF they were given up for free, Nintendo wouldd have less money, less staff, less everything, like less games less channels =() so stop complaining and pay the 5 dollars, It will only come back in the form of a gtame or channel, or new console maybe
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    I know you people should live with because nothing is freaking cheap or free in the U.S. so deal with it.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Ads