LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    No Benjama there talking about the big companies who dont want to rip off people but im not sure if MySims story is believable its just a bit odd. Nintendo cant freeze a wii and delete VC games they dont have that kinda control over the wii if they did then they could face major law suit because what the consumer buys is theirs and the company doesnt have the right to supervise what they do with the product to the point were its personnal cuz that would be disturbing.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    i have two words for you bull..s**t its not illegal because they buy the points right outta the store and then give them away to people who fill out the surveys on the advertisements

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    No Benjama there talking about the big companies who dont want to rip off people but im not sure if MySims story is believable its just a bit odd. Nintendo cant freeze a wii and delete VC games they dont have that kinda control over the wii if they did then they could face major law suit because what the consumer buys is theirs and the company doesnt have the right to supervise what they do with the product to the point were its personnal cuz that would be disturbing.
    Like microsoft looking at our PC's and looking at what were doing.....*closes windows backs away from computer*
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

A guy who ain't named Bob wiigotdawii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    LAWSUIT!!! LAWSUIT!!! LAWSUIT!!! That....is....so....wrong
    If I helped you, please rep me, leave your name and I'll rep you back (ya can't go wrong there)!
    All Hail The Wiiiiiii!
    Game to buy list (in order of importance to me)
    1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    2. Battalion Wars II
    3. Super Mario Galaxy
    4. Force Unleashed (Wii)
    5. Iron Man (Wii)

Member #
    Friends
    Is he your friend personally? If so did you see this with your own eyes? There is no such thing as illegal wii points unless you actually STEAL them... Getting wii points through surveys is like winning something in a contest... It's legit, those sites pay for the wii points they hand out. I think someone is just pulling your chain.
    Battalion Wars FC: 189 093 449 178

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    Quote Originally Posted by NS_Tr4mpld
    Is he your friend personally? If so did you see this with your own eyes? There is no such thing as illegal wii points unless you actually STEAL them... Getting wii points through surveys is like winning something in a contest... It's legit, those sites pay for the wii points they hand out. I think someone is just pulling your chain.
    well i acctually didnt see this with my own eyes... but he doesnt lie much. im going over on friday, and ill check it out

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MySims
    well i acctually didnt see this with my own eyes... but he doesnt lie much. im going over on friday, and ill check it out
    For the time being until we get some actual proof about this I declare a fakr thing its just that nintendo dont have the kinda control over our console as mircosoft does.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Ads