LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Rip off uk prices wii console

I cant believe the prices for Wii consoles in the uk. I have just ordered & recieved a wii console with sports in 3 days from Amazon.de & i only payed 175.00 delivered to my door. If you have an Amazon account log in to www.amazon.de with your account details & you can order on line the only other item you will need to order is a european plug converter which costs .02p also from Amazon which is fused/certified to british standards. The European wii works perfectl & the instructions are all in english.

Good Luck & Happy Shopping.

Mike

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    Quote Originally Posted by big mikey
    I cant believe the prices for Wii consoles in the uk. I have just ordered & recieved a wii console with sports in 3 days from Amazon.de & i only payed 175.00 delivered to my door. If you have an Amazon account log in to www.amazon.de with your account details & you can order on line the only other item you will need to order is a european plug converter which costs .02p also from Amazon which is fused/certified to british standards. The European wii works perfectl & the instructions are all in english.

Good Luck & Happy Shopping.

Mike

Im the onlyone that BIG around here mister
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

MrT
    Member #
    Friends
    7092-4371-1466-6540
    Right, so you ordered it from Amazon.de and saved an absolutely enormous 4.99?
    Im not sure it costing 179.99 in the UK counts as a rip off..... ?

Member #
    Friends
    To CLARIFY i meant in the run up to Xmas as supply seems to be getting shorter the prices seem to be getting higher & not in general as we all know TRRP is 179.99.

Cheers

Member #
    Friends
    Ok then tell me where you have seen a Wii for more than a £179.99? None of the main UK game retailers sell them for more than that. Quit complaining, absolutely pointless. If other places like Toys R Us are still selling them for more and people are paying it, then it's there own fault. Are you saying if you owned a business you wouldn't take advantage of stock shortage by charging more, you're an idiot, also everywhere I go now you can get a Wii no problem where do you live ****ing Fiji!!!. Look at the world of business and get back to us with a more ****ing reasnonable answer. My god, whinging little bugger!
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Member #
    Friends
    Also look up the term 'Supply and demand', that explains all.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Member #
    Friends
    excuse me wiis are the best consoles for the smallest price i dont know what you are talking about the only thing cheaper than a wiii is a ds and there the second best console
    If I was in a room with Michael Jackson, a gun and two silver bullets I'd shoot Michael twice
    PS3's are so stupid they look both ways before crossing a one way street!
    Club Sandwich 4 lyfe
    Wii & Ds

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    Ok then tell me where you have seen a Wii for more than a £179.99? None of the main UK game retailers sell them for more than that. Quit complaining, absolutely pointless. If other places like Toys R Us are still selling them for more and people are paying it, then it's there own fault. Are you saying if you owned a business you wouldn't take advantage of stock shortage by charging more, you're an idiot, also everywhere I go now you can get a Wii no problem where do you live ****ing Fiji!!!. Look at the world of business and get back to us with a more ****ing reasnonable answer. My god, whinging little bugger!
    You sir, need to chillax.

Take a beer and a cigarette and mellow out.

I quite agree with you, nonetheless.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeh I was a bit stressed yesterday but I meant what I said, there's no point in people whinging about things they obviously don't understand properly themselves.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry to have upset you woz you are obviously a very sad individual. Would i be right in saying you are SINGLE & probably live in a bed sit in some hovel & dont have any mates at all & your internet access is done from the local internet cafe because you dont have broad band where you live.

If you tried to buy a Wii recently you would find out that their are not any available off the shelf maybe you should try to clarify the information before you open your blower & rant about some thing you dont know any thing about.

The whole purpose of the thread was to let others who are trying to buy a Wii know that you would be able to source one through Amazon.de. within a couple of days. If you had any kids you would know how important it is to give them what they ask for for xmas.

Thankyou for your time & by the way you should get some HELP.

Ads