Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii... Boring?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    exactly!!! it's not gonna last another year if it keeps releasing Mario etc. games
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    You're all idiots. You haven't explained what your taste of games are, and you just seem to state the games that you don't like, that's being negative. How the hell am I meant to suggest some alternatives if you just tell me what you hate?

And also, the guy who can't paragraph, it makes my eyes go funny so I just skimmed whatever he said, but it seemed to be exactly the same.

I admit, the third party developers have steered away from the Wii because it's too much of a risk trying to configure controls of the game. But now that they have seen the reception the Wii has got they're thinking of producing more titles. These are the early stages so I wouldn't sell it just yet.

Don't you like Nintendo producing their games? Of course they are going to make Mario games, he's their mascot, and the successful games people want back are coming back, you can't blame them for spending time on the big titles. I for one cannot wait for Mario Kart and Brawl because I spent most of my days on those games.

It's not fair complaining that there aren't any good games in the early stages. Might I ask, what in God's name did you find wrong with Zelda? That game was a pleasure every bit of the way. Let me guess, you wanted to see blood in it?
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Just pick up Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and all your worries will simply float away.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    You're either a troll, or you have no taste.

Not that all of those games are good, but some are definately fun.
    that's true......

also you wouldn't have got all of these games if the Wii was boring for you.......

which ps2 game is more fun than these games being played on Wii come on.....

if the Wii is boring, then i don't know how boring the ps2 is, since i got the Wii (december) i have only used the ps2 only for playing dvd's!!!

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    soon enough that youll totally regret calling the wii boring

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    The games are coming.

And its really a matter of knowing what your getting yourself into when you buy a system, along with getting the right games so your not complaining..because quite frankly, those games you listed (most of them) are BORING.

Super Mario Galaxy is shaping up to be a great game.
    That one is one I am most looking forward to.

Also, look around on sites, find out some news on upcoming games.
    You may surprise yourself.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    People like Wiil and yungblood6 are not alone, as it seems studies and surveys are turning up all over saying (such as this one on Joystiq) there are a large number of Wii owners not playing there Wii's. Even if you don't believe in such results, you can see it for yourself when you compare the game sales to that of the 360, considering that both systems have sold approximately the same amount of consoles (roughly), the Wii game sales are fractional in comparison. (Not just because of Halo 3.)

There is no doubt there is a large number of killer games on it's way for the Wii, however due to late developer support and slow progress a lot of owners are just getting bored. Regardless if you are open about this boredom or not, with some calling it a "game drought" while others are being more blunt about it, we are all still idling for that next big release. Europe finally got Metroid, and Galaxy is just around the corner for the U.S., and there is still several other great games from a wide array of tastes coming this month and well beyond 2008. It's just a matter of sticking it out until we find that title that best suits your agenda.

Regardless we are all awaiting our own choice in upcoming titles to some degree, even if we don't know what we want. The best advice is to be patient, and find something else to fill your free time until then.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKhaos
    People like Wiil and yungblood6 are not alone, as it seems studies and surveys are turning up all over saying (such as this one on Joystiq) there are a large number of Wii owners not playing there Wii's. Even if you don't believe in such results, you can see it for yourself when you compare the game sales to that of the 360, considering that both systems have sold approximately the same amount of consoles (roughly), the Wii game sales are fractional in comparison. (Not just because of Halo 3.)

There is no doubt there is a large number of killer games on it's way for the Wii, however due to late developer support and slow progress a lot of owners are just getting bored. Regardless if you are open about this boredom or not, with some calling it a "game drought" while others are being more blunt about it, we are all still idling for that next big release. Europe finally got Metroid, and Galaxy is just around the corner for the U.S., and there is still several other great games from a wide array of tastes coming this month and well beyond 2008. It's just a matter of sticking it out until we find that title that best suits your agenda.

Regardless we are all awaiting our own choice in upcoming titles to some degree, even if we don't know what we want. The best advice is to be patient, and find something else to fill your free time until then.
    So those other people don't know what they got themselves into, and do not play the right games as well then?
    Thats the big problem, sure there is not many games out right now worth playing (just yet).
    Welcome to the first full year in a consoles life is all I have to say.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Welcome to the first full year in a consoles life is all I have to say.
    That sums it up quite nicely, well said.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    There's about to be an EXPLOSION of really good games coming out. of course, just in time for the holidays.

Medal of Honor
    Fire Emblem
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Guitar Hero III
    Batallion Wars II
    Soul Calibur
    Trama Center
    ETC...

Clearly people have different tastes. It's understandable. But saying nintendo doesn't have fun games coming out is a pretty big stretch. I'm not even intrested in some of the games on the list i just posted, i was just showing some of the titles coming out that WEREN'T like Hannah Montana or Highschool Musical(or whatever other crap is being released on the Wii) and Games that have really good hype behind them.

Rent some of these games after they come out, and if you're still not satisfied, then i guess the Wii isn't for you.

As for myself, I'm going to be VERY busy and VERY broke this holiday season . Certainly enough games to keep me content until Feb. 10.

Ads