LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Thats exactly what I'm saying if it wasn't for the wii controls you wouldn't buy the game for the wii you would buy it for another console that its on. Wii is about the controls period. You take that away and what is the wii except a glorified gamecube. So in order for the wii not to be a gimmick developers need to get controls for their game down pat, before trying to release it to cash in.

    This also brings up another thread i was reading on where some one was talking to a rep about quality control, and the rep said it was up to us. I feel its up to them if they see a game that makes their game system look like crap they should let them know and make them fix it before they release it on their system. But if nintendo doesn't want to do that then they run the problem of there system being called a gimmick.

    If i pay for a game that is crap the damage is already done so how do i have quality control if i cant play the games for free before i buy them. You will say rent right, well that still requires me to fork over money so if the game is crap im still pissed off. A real demo channel for the WII and not the ds will help with quality control.
    Last edited by yungblood6; 10-28-2007 at 02:49 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  2. #22
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    did i say that the only good games where those no i didnt so why would you say thats what i meant? Thats what every one else says, and then the common excuse for nintendo fans is wait you'll see, or wait for this game. People don't buy products to be kept waiting.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  3. #23
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    this is garbage. if youre complaining because the "ONLY" good games on wii are RE4, and first party titles, then grow up. how bout you buy them and play them first before you start whining. Oh, thats because if you did that, then by the time you finished them all, more good games would be out, and you'd have nothing to complain about.

    If I had a 360, what are my real options? Halo 3, NHL 08(for me). period. Don't count other FPS, because that's all 360 has. PS3 has heavenly sword, and ratchet and clank. they would take you about a few weeks to get through if that. you could make the same freakin argument for any system, and i'm sick of people complaining about wii because there's not enough good games. buy a freakin virtual console game if you really need some filler and can't wait like a month for mario galaxy.

    !@#$
    WOW we have a real fan boy here don't we! There is not a game on a game system that i have not played. I own all 3 consoles and play the same games on all 3 period. Wow someone agrees with you on a comment and then you go and get all haywire, i said RE4 was an Example of a port done right. where did you get all that other shit from? Its real obvious you don't know what you are talking about because most of the games that get High reviews, high sales, and wait for it awards have been on 360, not to say all of them but most of them. second If you think thats all the ps3 has then you are a bigger fool than you sound. Calm the **** down and get your head out ya ass. I was agreeing with you dummy. WOW Fanboys are real funny.(sorry for tripple post it was supposed to be on the other post.)
    Last edited by yungblood6; 10-28-2007 at 03:05 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  4. #24
    Tip#67: Sell Your Wii Deanis's Avatar
    Member #
    2976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,701
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6

    Man i wish i could find scarface around here for a decent price. I don't buy used games(unless scratch free) with my fairly new systems when they get older i get them.
    Have you tried The Godfather? Controls for that game work much, much better, and the motion stuff is way more fun. eg, with Scarface you only punch with one hand, and both his hand's punch... not very one to one..


    "If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."


  5. #25
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    yeah i have played the godfather, its a fun game but i have played that game entirely too much to buy. i just could never find scarface for some reason. ive rented it but i saw all the scratches on the back and took it back.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  6. #26
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    yeah i have played the godfather, its a fun game but i have played that game entirely too much to buy. i just could never find scarface for some reason. ive rented it but i saw all the scratches on the back and took it back.
    Please use the edit button, and don't triple post.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  7. #27
    come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    32688
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    victoria, australia
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    wiis not all hype, because when the games come out there fantastic look at mp3, greatest game out and will be till brawl or other great titles come out.

    lol halo 3 on wii........wait.. that would be so awesome!!!!

    EDIT: why are there people coming on WII chat and complain about wii? i say its a great console, complain somewhere else
    Last edited by dark samus; 10-29-2007 at 01:12 AM.


    guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

  8. #28
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Please use the edit button, and don't triple post.
    Please read the posts before you comment i already said sorry for the triple post, even if i didn't is it really hurting you that bad, if so you need to get a life. you can respond when you get out of school today buddy. its like you make it your long life goal to respond negatively to every post that i make and then you send me messages about the shit. Get a life.
    Last edited by yungblood6; 10-29-2007 at 08:27 AM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  9. #29
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    EDIT: why are there people coming on WII chat and complain about wii? i say its a great console, complain somewhere else[/QUOTE]
    Because its wii chat and its about the wii, would it make sense to go to playstation forum and say hey how you like your wii? Just because its a wii site doesn't mean that every one has to show total love for the system. I thought it was love for a system when you complain about crap games because you want better games but hey i might be wrong again.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  10. #30
    Gearhead Surf Coder [DT]'s Avatar
    Member #
    33107
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vilano Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,329
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    hey i might be wrong again.
    I'd like to go on record that I support this theory.











    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

    "Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

    "The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts