LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Most fun?

  1. #11
    WIICOOL KDOG's Avatar
    Member #
    36669
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Another question??????. If I don't have wireless, how come I can log on to the internet. I know the Wii has it's capabilities in the console for wireless, but is there a wireless router in my vicinity. The closest place to me is at least 400 feet to another house in my neighborhood. DUH!. I think I answered my own question. Or am I on the wrong board or in the wrong forum for these questions. If so tell me to get lost.
    LATER!!!!!!! oLo

  2. #12
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    wow i put PS3 in last place as fun and said its playstation wow thats a real fanboy. I said that because hell its playstation its always going to be fun i can play games from 3 generations without having to pay extra what other system can boast that? You just discredit yourself every time you post a response to me, just ignore me. oh by the way how was school did ya learn any thing, i missed ya all day lol
    what other system can BOAST that? shouldnt there be enough good games for ps3 that you dont need to play ps1 games? P.S.-- wii can play 5 gens. i'm no fanboy but you are wrong.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  3. #13
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    As far as sales go.

    Wii.
    It will have sold the most. What? Think I'm a fanboy? I have a logical reason for believing this! The Xbox360 has had a good year head start, and it just surpassed Wii sales after the release of the Halo 3.
    Not to mention, the Wii has the casual market in the bag -_-. Not really the best news though, but that guarantees them a whole other audience. That and the fact that it's the cheapest, and the Japanese like it.

    The Xbox360.
    That year head start did them some good! That and the fact that they have a system seller, Halo 3. It's online is live and kicking, it has a list of AAA titles ready for it, and it's a graphics juggernaut!

    Then The PS3.
    It's price, it's games, and it's online. It's all things holding it back. But it's basically and Xbox 360 painted black and given game that came out 5 months ago. It has potential, it really does, but given that pace of things so far...

    That's sales, though. For me-

    Wii (The Fun)
    PS3 (The Potential)
    XBOX360 (The Online)

    And I hate it when people keep saying the Wii got boring due to lack of games. They completely ignore the oncoming onslaught of games.
    sales really dont play a factor in this thread but nice analysis. also having casual gamers in the bag isnt a really good thing if youre a hardcore gamer in most cases a casual audience is a BAD thing, not something to brag about.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 10-29-2007 at 08:35 PM.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #14
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'd say the Wii, I'm clocking more hours on it. If I have a few spare minutes I can boot up the Wii and play a few quick games. Unlike the PS2, I have to have at least 2 spare hours.

    I don't own a 360, and a PS3, but based on what my friends play, I'd say the 360 is 10x more fun than the PS3. Perhaps Home can put Sony back in the race? They better do something drastic soon, because once Microsoft and Nintendo get a big enough lead, Sony will never be able to catch up. Don't forget in 4 more years the next gen(Xbox 720, PS4, WiiN64) consoles will be mentioned, and 5 more years they'll launch the first one.

  5. #15
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    what other system can BOAST that? shouldnt there be enough good games for ps3 that you dont need to play ps1 games? P.S.-- wii can play 5 gens. i'm no fanboy but you are wrong.
    Wow the only way you can play 5 gen of games is if you fork over 5-15 dollars a game, i for one am not going to pay that when i got my n64 in the closet with its games, my snes in the basement with all its games, and my reg nintendo at my friends house. playstation i can play all my old games without forking over a penny. And if you weren't being such a fanboy you would realize the lack of this gen games for the ps3 is why its in last place for me as in most fun, and why in the future its in first, because of the mega hits that are coming, sounds just like what you nintendo fans always say wait for it its coming.

    Dude stop swinging on nutsacks and use your brain i put the damn PS3 system in third place and you are flaming me about what the wii has. You are so blind you make yourself retarded.

    Oh and about the need to play ps1 games, why not when you got it, its free. i should ask you the same question, shouldn't there be enough good wii games where you don't need to BUY old games. just a thought, since you seem to think playing old games means theres no good games on the current system.
    Last edited by yungblood6; 10-30-2007 at 08:38 AM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  6. #16
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I'd say the Wii, I'm clocking more hours on it. If I have a few spare minutes I can boot up the Wii and play a few quick games. Unlike the PS2, I have to have at least 2 spare hours.

    I don't own a 360, and a PS3, but based on what my friends play, I'd say the 360 is 10x more fun than the PS3. Perhaps Home can put Sony back in the race? They better do something drastic soon, because once Microsoft and Nintendo get a big enough lead, Sony will never be able to catch up. Don't forget in 4 more years the next gen(Xbox 720, PS4, WiiN64) consoles will be mentioned, and 5 more years they'll launch the first one.
    Well thats the same thing they said about xbox in the last gen, that it wouldn't be able to establish a well enough competion for the power house that was sony, but it did despite the ps2 having been out a year or two before the xbox.
    I wouldn't count sony out.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  7. #17
    WiiChat Member Wozz500's Avatar
    Member #
    29370
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    OK well i've never been a huge Nintendo fan before thhe Wii came out, but now I can't get enough of it and now even better games are coming out for it other consoles are finding it very difficult to compete. At the moment the Wii wins hands down. It's got better games, original and marketed so much better than the PS3 or Xbox360 could ever be.

    With regards to which will be in the future, well, that depend on each company. Nintendo have obviously got a much more creative and clever marketing team than Sony at the moment and yes the PS3 is far the superior machine in it's capabilities, but i think there will/are plans for either an add on for the Wii to make it more equal in how powerful it is, if not that definately a Wii that will wipe the floor with any other console. I think Nintendo are going to be up there for a long time.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

    Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

  8. #18
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    Wow the only way you can play 5 gen of games is if you fork over 5-15 dollars a game, i for one am not going to pay that when i got my n64 in the closet with its games, my snes in the basement with all its games, and my reg nintendo at my friends house. playstation i can play all my old games without forking over a penny. And if you weren't being such a fanboy you would realize the lack of this gen games for the ps3 is why its in last place for me as in most fun, and why in the future its in first, because of the mega hits that are coming, sounds just like what you nintendo fans always say wait for it its coming.

    Dude stop swinging on nutsacks and use your brain i put the damn PS3 system in third place and you are flaming me about what the wii has. You are so blind you make yourself retarded.

    Oh and about the need to play ps1 games, why not when you got it, its free. i should ask you the same question, shouldn't there be enough good wii games where you don't need to BUY old games. just a thought, since you seem to think playing old games means theres no good games on the current system.
    No there isn't a need for good games and the ones in the Virtual console.
    Just because you don't like all Wii games (its clear you don't, you've whined numerous times about it) doesn't mean others don't.

    The Wii appeals to more than just pubescent teens and pre-adults.
    So no matter what games some will play (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda, Metroid) people still have fun. They don't limit themselves to what they should play like you do. Plus the Virtual Console adds more to what the Wii is doing, grabbing the older fans who want to play old games, and the new ones who missed out on them.

    The reason you buy them is because Nintendo's been around the block, they made the Nes/Snes so long ago. There's just no need to make the Wii play discs and the cartridges.

    Oh and as far as I remember, the PS3 is not fully backwards compatible.
    Sorry bub.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  9. #19
    Super Moderator RivalDestiny's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    8214
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,451
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    X360 - Impressed me the most, games and online keep me playing this.
    Wii & PS3 - These 2 are tied..
    Wii - A new way to play, was great fun in the beginning, but was starting to doubt the system would keep me in soon after.
    PS3 - A promising system to come, still struggling market-wise and game selection thus far isn't so great. But I can see a bright future for the PS3.

    Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts