+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whyyyyyyyyyy

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930

Whyyyyyyyyyy

Why do they have to do this to me. Call of duty 4/Medal of Honor Hero's 2 Same freaking day, both online both really anticipated games, both shooters, both i have to have, Oh the pain why the same week why. Managing my time for both of these is going to be really hard. i just cant take it any more(takes colt 45 to the dome) This is going to be one freaking awesome gaming season, this winter. i just wish they would bring out the games like this in the summer when i got less to do. Ok im done with my useless rambling.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    4103-2900-3267-1697
    I feel your pain. Within a month and a half, Guitar Hero III, Medal of Honor Hero's 2, Mario Galaxy, SuperSmash Brothers. All of which I must own.

And there's a bunch of other good ones I'm eyeing up like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicals and Battalion Wars 2.

And on top of everything, outta nowhere Zack & Wiki is really good so I had to pick it up.

I'm just glad I only own one system. I can barely keep up as it is.

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    Call of duty 4 owns medal of honor. COD4 has mic's, better online, graphics, etc. than medal of honor. But if you were a cheap a$$ dude and only got a wii then your stuck with MOH as your only fps online shooter.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    Hate to break it to you thedaini, but super smash bros brawl isn't coming until february
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    well for me its all about GH3 wich i got, MOH, Call of duty 4, Manhunt 2, BWii, and a couple others all released this month or early last month and i cant get any of them besides GH3 cause i need to buy a new DS cause i gota 4 hour road trip coming up PLUS court fees, PLUS a ticket, PLUS the money for my cars damages. (car accident if u didnt put that together)

its an awesome month for gaming and im left out of it for the most part. lol, at least ill be playing Dementium: the ward in a couple weeks!

edit: OMG i forgot resident evil! shame on me. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I have to make a decision of Umbrella Chronicles, or Mario Galaxy. After researching Gamespot I realized they even gave games like Silent Hill 2 a 7.7/10! Beyond retarded.

Their reviews suck. In fact they are often off by 2 whenever they rate a game the users, and critics either rate higher, or lower from Gamespot. So I'll have to rely on these forums for the final opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    i know ill have more fun with Call of duty with the voice, and better graphics, but at the same time i am really wanting to play medal of honor 2 i want to see what the first big online game is going to be like on the wii. Even though it sucks it doesn't have voice chat, (im still trying to figure out how the ds has it but the wii doesn't?) its still going to be fun i played the first one on the psp and it didnt have voice chat even though the psp had a mic it was still fun as hell.But nintendo needs to do something about that, at least for the team based games. Its kinda hard trying to read minds and play a game at the same time.

That family image crap is getting kinda played as an excuse for not getting online up on par with the competition. Families need to start taking responsability for families and you start making games. If you buy your kid a mature rated games thats your problem, if you let your kid play online games with a mic thats your problem, leave the companies out of it so they don't have to play family politics.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz
    Call of duty 4 owns medal of honor. COD4 has mic's, better online, graphics, etc. than medal of honor. But if you were a cheap a$$ dude and only got a wii then your stuck with MOH as your only fps online shooter.
    The ir method of aiming is the obvious selling point for Wii fps over other systems. Its as close as you can get to using a mouse on a video game system for shooters (which makes a major difference).

Buying a Wii was not a matter of cheapness for many. I had call of duty 2 on my xbox before the current gen consoles came out, and i remember hating the dual joystick compared to using a pc mouse. I could ramble on but you get my point.

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    aimed at people who complain wii has no good games>>>>>..............see Nintendo is finnally bringing out the big guns..........I expect it to continue for quite a while.............hopefully till the next system.........(I no.....im addicted to long sets of periods..........it just basically put another paragraph in because im to lazy..........)

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    . Families need to start taking responsability for families and you start making games. If you buy your kid a mature rated games thats your problem, if you let your kid play online games with a mic thats your problem, leave the companies out of it so they don't have to play family politics.
    thats so true. esrb also says at the start of the game that the game experience might change during online play. i keep telling people that the wii will eventually get a headset. the ds didnt get a headset on the first 2 years. i just hope the wii gest the headset earlier than the ds did.

Ads