Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hey yungblood, check this out i wont even comment on it till u read it, but it just adds more crap to our problem ARTICLE

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It's called extortion. If you made a billion dollars a year you have to pay the government bribe money. If you don't they attack you. The game industry pulls in a lot of money. But we also lose a lot of money. We can't pay congress the same way Hollywood and the Music industry do. So they attack our games until we start paying them. It looks like it worked, because they have Mike Gallagher, a former White House rep now in charge of the ESA! The ESA fights most legal battles for the gaming idustry. The reason you can play GTA in your state is because of the ESA. They even fought against such states as Florida to keep Diablo II in stores. This battle will continue until we start paying them a massive portion of our income. It's called extortion.

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.asp?Ind=A02

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    Hey yungblood, check this out i wont even comment on it till u read it, but it just adds more crap to our problem ARTICLE
    Now watch they will try to say its because of halo 3 that he did that, or wait thats exactly what they are saying. What i see there is your child has some serious lack of disipline namely from you not woopin his ass, not from a video game. Im sorry but that just shows you how weak these parents are now a days. that little shit needed his ass wooped.

Like i said that was the result of poor parenting, that the game industry will get the blame for. He threw a massive temper tantrum, which if he was just watching tv he would have done the same thing.

Message to parents WHOOP YO KIDS ASS WHEN THEY ARE BAD, DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM YOUR KIDS OR THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN!!! IF your kid doesn't fear you he won't respect you period.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    It's called extortion. If you made a billion dollars a year you have to pay the government bribe money. If you don't they attack you. The game industry pulls in a lot of money. But we also lose a lot of money. We can't pay congress the same way Hollywood and the Music industry do. So they attack our games until we start paying them. It looks like it worked, because they have Mike Gallagher, a former White House rep now in charge of the ESA! The ESA fights most legal battles for the gaming idustry. The reason you can play GTA in your state is because of the ESA. They even fought against such states as Florida to keep Diablo II in stores. This battle will continue until we start paying them a massive portion of our income. It's called extortion.

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.asp?Ind=A02
    You know i really agree with this theory. Good point.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    Now watch they will try to say its because of halo 3 that he did that, or wait thats exactly what they are saying. What i see there is your child has some serious lack of disipline namely from you not woopin his ass, not from a video game. Im sorry but that just shows you how weak these parents are now a days. that little shit needed his ass wooped.

Like i said that was the result of poor parenting, that the game industry will get the blame for. He threw a massive temper tantrum, which if he was just watching tv he would have done the same thing.

Message to parents WHOOP YO KIDS ASS WHEN THEY ARE BAD, DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM YOUR KIDS OR THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN!!! IF your kid doesn't fear you he won't respect you period.
    exactly...now a days u cant even touch ur kid our child abuse will be knockin at ur door, damn when i was younger my pops would make my ass cherry red with his belt...i agree if u dont set that fear, no respect will be shown.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    exactly...now a days u cant even touch ur kid our child abuse will be knockin at ur door, damn when i was younger my pops would make my ass cherry red with his belt...i agree if u dont set that fear, no respect will be shown.
    LOL child abuse lol thats what would happen if i did that shit to my parents, i would get abused alright lol and if i even though about calling some one i would get some more lol. Child abuse is funny now they wonder why kids go shooting up schools, and being bullies, because they lack a proper ass whoopin when they was kids. If i got into a fight and i didnt fight back i would get my ass whooped when i got home, if i brought home bad grades i would get my ass whooped and then get put on punishment, if i lied or even looked like i had a problem with what my parents said i would get my ass whooped. Thats called discipline. now if i was to get beat accross the face or with bats and shit thats child abuse, or just beat for no reason thats child abuse. but every thing else is discipline.

Member #
    Friends

ok!

Ok! dude there is no reason to get that freakin mad. i mean wtf f'in pissed there is no reason so f'in stop.

wat they are doing is pretty retarded, soooo!! just keep the words to your self i i sure as heck don't want to hear it. if i don't i garen t you not of lot of people do. see!! ya!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by maddendude
    Ok! dude there is no reason to get that freakin mad. i mean wtf f'in pissed there is no reason so f'in stop.

wat they are doing is pretty retarded, soooo!! just keep the words to your self i i sure as heck don't want to hear it. if i don't i garen t you not of lot of people do. see!! ya!!!
    Yea i forced you to come in here and post on this thread, and its people like you that keep there mouths shut that give them room to do these things. Its also people like you that don't read the underline meaning to things. if they get away with this then its on to the next game they don't like, and then the next. so if you don't see that then im sorry you are so blinded. And yet again if you didnt care so much why did you waste so much time in your so important life to read my post and then take more time out your so important life to post in it. I wonder are you one of those kids we are talking about that needs there ass whooped? lol IF you don't like it pass it up i and others don't need your retarded posts.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by maddendude

if u dont wanna hear it then why even read the thread and comment....its an issue that we are talkin about...just relax there buddy..and people like u who KEEP QUITE on matters should have no say in anything, cuz ur the ones not helpin the matter.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    This whole thing is dumb in a sense.
    I agree.
    But the people that do these things are only covering their backs and looking out for themselves so problems don't arise.

They put out those harsh ratings for a reason, but kids are not dumb nowadays and can do wonders behind their parents backs. (Me for example )

So they can still get their hands on a game and play it, even though parents disregard the use and play of such things.
    And the age we live in now, many can get copies of the games off friends etc. and are able to play those Mature titles.

Then we have problems, like shootings, killings etc. where parents and other folks blame all this violence on the games their kids play.
    Lawsuits, protests etc. are thrown in the Developers/Companies direction.

Rather than have that happen, they look for the easy way out.
    Editing out the "good stuff" as some would say.

It sucks, but until people realize a few things, we are going to have to deal with all that.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads