Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    well if you think about it, alllll game reviews are biased opinions, bias mean using YOUR opinion, not cold hard facts, if IGN gives it a 9.5 or what ever then thats bias aswell becuase they are using their opinion. maybe gomaspot are bigger douches then everyone else..i dont kow

PSN ID: zapasant93

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    i mostly agree with CantGetAWii

if u think about it though, i feel that Gamespot takes more time reviewing other consoles than the Wii

And. they are more strict towards the wii than other hardcore graphic consoles.

They have to realize how hard it is to adapt to the Wii's "new" console.

What did 360, PS3 had to offer? all i see is an improved graphic card, which doesnt really do much, except satisfy our society's need for better appearance.

We humans tend to judge the book by its cover.

Wii players tend to judge the book by how we read it. lol (with a wiimote yeah!)
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    6515-5205-9862-4856
    I just joined Gamespot's forums as well as this forum, and here's what I found curious: when I registered at Gamespot, they offered me the opportunity to subscribe to e-newsletters for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Video Reviews, Special Offers, but NO newsletters available for Wii, DS, or any other Nintendo product. Which is fine, I don't find most newsletters useful. But, I thought it was curious since the Wii does seem to be a popular system.

Still joined both here and there because I like the user comments & reviews. I'm not that interested in what the folks who write about games for a living think, because they play at a much higher level than me. Users know what is FUN and many will gladly help out a clueless newbie like myself. Killer graphics are nifty but don't necessarily equal fun - one of the most popular and prolific games in history is TETRIS, what could be simpler?

Anyway, I'm not really qualified to state hard opinions about anything, I enjoy taking in all the information from everywhere, good and bad, then I play what I enjoy. I really like the articles on Gamespot, and I still love my Wii and all the wonderful games it plays!

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    SMG 9.5 Editors Choice
    enough said
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Personally i think the game is great, and i love it, the controlls are great graphics great (for wii) and story is great,

but i would probably only give it 8/10 maybe 8.5/10

its great and all, but not new, not revolutionary, and i would most likely not even put it in my top 10 games, its just not that great.

but still i find it a hell of a lot better than Halo

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    "You'll find yourself making much more use of the vast weapon selection this time around. Unlike previous titles, exploration has now been put on the back-burner in lieu of action. That might not sound like a bad thing, but there were far too many forced encounters for my liking; occasions where you enter a room only to be locked in with easily-dispatched enemies feel like superfluous attempts to extend the action.
    More often than not, these events broke the puzzle-solving flow that the Metroid series is known for. Exacerbating the issue are the boss battles, which were well designed and compelling; this made the ordinary scuffles with lesser cronies seem that much weaker and more contrived."( just like game spot reviewer said it is not difficult and broke tradition that made metroid games fun)
    That was most peoples problem with Gamespots review, they totally contradict themselves. In one part they say its too much like previous Metroid games (so they mark it down) and then in the next they are saying its not enough like previous Metroid games (so they mark it down).

Gamespot is just poor for reviews fullstop.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    SMG 9.5 Editors Choice
    enough said
    Gamespot is biased about the Wii, I've been on the site long enough to notice that, and that score doesn't say much. They downgrade the score of the game because of graphics and the ability to play the game. Their "Hands-On" articles about the Wii are short and about mostly things that people already know about.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads