LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108

    Yes, I'm ashamed of posting here, but I'm wondering...

    I've been hearin' things about clans on the site. What's all this about?
    Like...
    Is there some way to mark yourself as a member of a clan?
    Do you have to do something to establish a clan?
    Or is it just some random, non-viewable (Not the right term, but I really don't care.) thing that has nothing to do with the site?
    Last edited by Kumoriken; 11-01-2006 at 05:41 PM.

  2. #2
    ... *Chris*'s Avatar
    Member #
    1404
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    112
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    I've been hearin' things about clans on the site. What's all this about?
    I think that, for example say there were a "Clan 1" and "Clan 2", people could choose which one to join.

    We have something like this over at FFXII.net, there is a Thread Called "Ancienct Sanctuary" where there are "Families".

    You can choose to join which family you like, and its like a place for discussion. Sort of.

    I expect "Clans" to be the same.

    Hope that helps!

  3. #3
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chris*
    I think that, for example say there were a "Clan 1" and "Clan 2", people could choose which one to join.

    We have something like this over at FFXII.net, there is a Thread Called "Ancienct Sanctuary" where there are "Families".

    You can choose to join which family you like, and its like a place for discussion. Sort of.

    I expect "Clans" to be the same.

    Hope that helps!
    Gah. Maybe I wasn't specific enough. Gonna edit the first post.

  4. #4
    Final Distance Jenova's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    It's for the RPG, I know that.... And that's it. I know how clans work for online video games, not on forums though...

  5. #5
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    It's for the RPG, I know that.... And that's it. I know how clans work for online video games, not on forums though...
    >.< Gah. **** that. I'm prolly gonna start a clan through the forum, just taggint my "title" with a little text symbol or something. xP

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Are you ashamed of the Gamecube/Wii?
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 09:09 PM