Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8378-9216-8797-3798

consol war standings

is there an official website that post the current standings of the 3 consols to see who is taking leads at certain times? i would love to no the standings and sales for all the consols
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 485443-257407

I currently Own:
    1 wii consol,2 wiimote,2 nunchuck, 2 wiigloves, wii organizer, wii hat,Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario,Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Mario Strikers Charged, Mortal Kombat Armagheddon, Golden Ax, 2 GB controlers

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Theres loads of sites out there giving figures, wether you believe the accuracy is up to you though!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    why does it matter? look at the games of each console, their features, how much you like it, and YOU decide whos winning.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    why does it matter? look at the games of each console, their features, how much you like it, and YOU decide whos winning.
    maybe he's curious, i'm curious about a lot of stuff that dosn't matter

www.vgchartz.com

plus companies tend to make games for the console with the most sales, so it affects the software we're going to get for the wii...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    maybe he's curious, i'm curious about a lot of stuff that dosn't matter

www.vgchartz.com

plus companies tend to make games for the console with the most sales, so it affects the software we're going to get for the wii...
    hmm but gamecube lost last gen but most of the people on this forum were more than happy with it.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I think this X-mas the Wii will remain on top. This will be the defining season for the 360. Since the 360 hit 10 million almost a year ago they have only managed to sell 3 more additional units, where the PS3 has sold 5 million. In perspective this just doesn't hold a candle to the Wii selling over 13 million. Next year will probably finalize these trends into more permanent fixtures as they all battle for #1. I believe 2009 will have a clear winner at least in units sold that won't be surpassed for the rest of this generation.

All 3 consoles rely on game companies to pull them through. Without their support they can't maintain.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I think this X-mas the Wii will remain on top. This will be the defining season for the 360. Since the 360 hit 10 million almost a year ago they have only managed to sell 3 more additional units, where the PS3 has sold 5 million. In perspective this just doesn't hold a candle to the Wii selling over 13 million. Next year will probably finalize these trends into more permanent fixtures as they all battle for #1. I believe 2009 will have a clear winner at least in units sold that won't be surpassed for the rest of this generation.

All 3 consoles rely on game companies to pull them through. Without their support they can't maintain.
    i agree except for your 10 million 360 unit thing, 360 sales a couple hundred thousand units each month and so it has been selling.

Member #
    Friends
    i think that wii is the top console and the most popular

here in Greece there is a Wii-tennis tournament in some days, where the top 3 winners get a ps3, wii or i-pod.....that's good!!! also cool way to advertise and sell wii!!

wii is getting more and more popular, i think it lacks at nothing.....mayby it will replace ps2!!!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I haven't seen the standings in a bit. Surprised by the numbers to be honest.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    I haven't seen the standings in a bit. Surprised by the numbers to be honest.
    just wondering but what surprises you about them?

PSN ID: zapasant93

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads