Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sad, so Sad

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    craaaazy i still play wii sports more than anything and that was supposed to just show you what the wii can do right?..

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I don't buy for quanitity actually. I beat the games within that week, usually in the same day. Keep in mind I work 5 days a week 10 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time to play. I guess I am just uber good lol. The only exception to the rule about beating the game is Resident Evil 4. I didn't like that game so much so I didn't bother to even try to beat it.
    I own these games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Excite Truck, Resident Evil 4, Need for Speed: Carbon, Wii Play, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Rampage: Total Destruction, Rapala's Fishing, Super Mario Galaxy, NFS: Pro Street, Metroid, Fire Emblem, RE: UC, Wii Sports, Ice Age 2, Elebits.

Member #
    Friends
    5104-5462-3055-4530
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKlown
    I don't buy for quanitity actually. I beat the games within that week, usually in the same day. Keep in mind I work 5 days a week 10 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time to play. I guess I am just uber good lol. The only exception to the rule about beating the game is Resident Evil 4. I didn't like that game so much so I didn't bother to even try to beat it.

That explains it...your just weird.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    LOL

Loads of good games coming out. You need to take the Wii on its own merits though, the 360 has some blinding games, buts its a differant machine.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    the wii will always be better than its competition for the ps3 and xbox 360 overheat and suck but the wii is INVINSIBLE
    Gamer For Life.

Yo check out this site if you want to make money filling out surveys.You get checks monthly its really easy PM me for more info thanks. -No External Links.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ResEvil4
    the wii will always be better than its competition for the ps3 and xbox 360 overheat and suck but the wii is INVINSIBLE
    How terribly mis-informed you are.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    5104-5462-3055-4530
    Quote Originally Posted by ResEvil4
    does that mean that it is invincible and invisible at they same time?

Member #
    Friends
    Well, after reading a bit about Mario Galaxies I am a tad excited about it hehe. I wish those other consoles didn't cost so much though! I think I'll get that new Fire Emblem tomorrow since I played the Gamecube one and fell in love with it. What do you all think of MySims? Considered on buying that the other day but decided not to. Which btw I finally have a job so I can afford to buy one game a week now so my collection is gonna be huge soon. My recent purchase was Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock and it was a spectactular game I thought til my whammy bar broke. That's life though.
    360 arcade pack is 280 now, only $30 more than the wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    wat r u talking about? wii has crazy online stuff. just check out igns videos of medal of honor heroes 2 multiplayer.geez
    repped.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Are the graphics still great on 360s even without an hdtv? I've heard talk that you can actually hook it up to your computer monitor for hd effects, even on a simple crt monitor. May try that if I get it. Galaxy does indeed look fun but I have never been a fan of the Metroid Prime series so I am going to steer clear of that. I played that one racing game for ps3 and it was so beautiful I almost shed a tear lol.
    I have a teeny little 8 yr old crap tv and Halo 3 is beautiful on it! Just gorgeous!
    Naruto RoaN is pretty as well. As for PS3, meh! DreamWii60GeoGenesisDS64S2 Forevah!!!!!!!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Mmm...I'll stick with good ole' Wii60, much simpler (though I do have some oldies as well).

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Ads