Thread: I Need Help

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy04
    Yes there is a way to fix...
    Play your wii until a new JP update is up...
    Then update your wii via internet...And for the fact never update your wii with games, that will mess it up if your wii is modded.. So now you know...
    Just wait for a new update by nintendo and update via internet and the new jp firmware will overwrite the U.S. one. And no....you can't fix it just by carrying to a shop to get fix cause Nintendo can downgrade but all the way to cero and you wouldn't like that right? Just wait for a new update. And NEVER update through a game disc!!!!

The only trick for this not happening again is to always update yoru wii via internet so that your firmware is up to date and the game disc wont be able to update it because there is no reason for that o.k.?
    very interesting. So once a new update has been confirmed for japanese wii's, will he have to navigate blindly through the wii menu to initiate an update? And that will then fix the lack of video and audio output?

If this is true, OP you shound find instructions including pictures of how to get through the wii settings menu to fix this once an update is released.

I suppose also you could wait until a japanese game with the most current update is released, then insert and play that.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleForMe
    very interesting. So once a new update has been confirmed for japanese wii's, will he have to navigate blindly through the wii menu to initiate an update? And that will then fix the lack of video and audio output?

If this is true, OP you shound find instructions including pictures of how to get through the wii settings menu to fix this once an update is released.

I suppose also you could wait until a japanese game with the most current update is released, then insert and play that.
    Well that is much more accurate but if he can't see anything then he will have to randomly find the disc channel eventhough is on the left upper corner. Well you know that when your Wii is bricked or half bricked you should be able to see video.. So maybe he got a half bricking and something wrong with his cords or tv. But yeah it's easier to get a new Japanese game that would have the update and run it. And that would be like Lol wait a lot. the last update released was 3.1 right? So then you'll maybe have to wait for a game with a 3.2 update maybe.

He might actually have to wait much more time to fix his messed up/half bricked wii. so that is why I said online update. Have he tried in other tv's? Eventhough U.S is NTSC and J too but you never know when I used my freeloader in GC and my tv was in pal setting or others it wouldn't work so check that out.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Ads