LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: preorder

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well folks the reason for no preorders is the stores have been rubbed the wrong way from past launches of all systems. No supply to meet the demand, Sony and xbox in truth. Promises never kept, my local stores will do no pre orders in fear of not enough units to go around. Ah but the Wii, shatters the mold, no Nintendo does. At the last gamecube launch, I got there at 9 am store opened at 10, I was 5th in line, out of 30, and 100 systems to go around. Lets not panic people, the systems will be well stocked, wiimotes in good supply as well, just those pesky nunchuks and classic controllers will be hot and hard to find.Remember mormoms travel in packs of 12 and are viscious in line.LOL just kidding. But for real the peripherals are being brought into the smaller stores by pre order only. And as far as when the second shipment will hit...monday, then tuesday. I tell no lie, I am a grown man and have my resources. My little shop I go to will get 8 on launch (7 pre ordered) then 8 on monday , and tuesday. This is a video/gamestore not a major box store.Critics will deny me...

2. Ads

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyfatsackz
    Well folks the reason for no preorders is the stores have been rubbed the wrong way from past launches of all systems. No supply to meet the demand, Sony and xbox in truth. Promises never kept, my local stores will do no pre orders in fear of not enough units to go around. Ah but the Wii, shatters the mold, no Nintendo does. At the last gamecube launch, I got there at 9 am store opened at 10, I was 5th in line, out of 30, and 100 systems to go around. Lets not panic people, the systems will be well stocked, wiimotes in good supply as well, just those pesky nunchuks and classic controllers will be hot and hard to find.Remember mormoms travel in packs of 12 and are viscious in line.LOL just kidding. But for real the peripherals are being brought into the smaller stores by pre order only. And as far as when the second shipment will hit...monday, then tuesday. I tell no lie, I am a grown man and have my resources. My little shop I go to will get 8 on launch (7 pre ordered) then 8 on monday , and tuesday. This is a video/gamestore not a major box store.Critics will deny me...
    God I hope you're right, I need my Wii

Ads