LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    A Wii Zelda will come in a bit.
    It was brought over to the Wii because they figured it would make for a good launch title for the Wii and a good swan song for the Cube.
    And it was in both regards.

    Company's are developing some nice games, seriously guy like there are hardly any "casual games" coming out soon. A lot of big titles are coming our way, and 2008 should be full of surprises.

    Re4 sold well because the Wii is selling well really.
    Some bought it because they either never played it before on the Cube or Ps2, or they just want to play it again for kicks.
    Plus the 30 dollar price tag is pretty low for a port anyways.

    Its all about playing the games you want to.
    If you don't like what the Wii has to offer why have one still.
    Sell it, just stop complaining about it so damn much.
    true you seriously bitch about wii more than anyone else on this forum yungblood. either give it time and wait out the storm that you think is plaguing wii or just get a 360
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  2. #22
    Brawl user = Ninja Gampla's Avatar
    Member #
    35452
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    I can't help but to feel cheated when a hand held console has better online functionality than its console counterpart. The DS has 7 online titles that i know about(most likely more) better friend functionality, and a head set. How many does the wii have? 3 that are out and two that are coming out, almost 3 months apart. The friend code thing is a joke, and there is no talk of or plans for a headset in the future.

    I know I know just be patient right, wrong!!! If they can implement these features for there hand held console than by golly it should have been already put in there home console. Im happy that they are trying to bring everyone to gaming but you can't forget about your core base. Part of the next gen experience is online play. Thats nice to have friends over but i don't want to play with the same group of friends every time i play games. i want to test my skills across the world.

    BWII is a joke how do you play a coop strategy game with no form of communication? Yes Medal of Honor 2 is coming out thats nice but i have to wait two months till mario kart comes out for another online game? thats insane. F Wii Sport, F wii play, F wario ware, by golly Realy F wii fitness(all could have made great online games as well). Give me a Zelda coop game, a Metroid online shooter, a damn mega man online would be tight too. But no you want to bring me a f en rail shooters, with a stupid case for my wii mote.
    Rail shooters have been done already Mr. Inovaters.

    Instead you give me a News and weather channel WTF i don't turn on a game system to read the news of find out the weather, what the hell does that have to do with gaming? The vote thing was alright but again has nothing to do with gaming. NINTENDO GET YA ONLINE GAME UP you have had too long to get it right esp when your hand held does it better.
    AMEN!

  3. #23
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    PS how the hell are you gonna do a mega man online game? what was the last mega man multiplayer game that wasnt about hacking a damn computer? mega man is capcom's character, not nintendo's. go complain on their board.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  4. #24
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    A Wii Zelda will come in a bit.
    It was brought over to the Wii because they figured it would make for a good launch title for the Wii and a good swan song for the Cube.
    And it was in both regards.

    Company's are developing some nice games, seriously guy like there are hardly any "casual games" coming out soon. A lot of big titles are coming our way, and 2008 should be full of surprises.

    Re4 sold well because the Wii is selling well really.
    Some bought it because they either never played it before on the Cube or Ps2, or they just want to play it again for kicks.
    Plus the 30 dollar price tag is pretty low for a port anyways.

    Its all about playing the games you want to.
    If you don't like what the Wii has to offer why have one still.
    Sell it, just stop complaining about it so damn much.
    ill stop complaining when nintendo starts listening to the gamers. They have not met any of the complaints that the last system had. When your mom stops buying your games for you and you actually have to work for your stuff you will understand that one day. If you don't want to hear me complain stop reading my posts and stop replying with your just wait nintendo is coming with the big dawgs, they gonna bring this, they gonna do that. They aint doing shit but catering to the casuals, with there stupid acessories. They finally make it out the slump and they want to get stupid, this time next year you'll see what casual gamers got them. They already said that a new Zelda game wasn't coming any time soon so what are you talking about. After galaxy and smash bros what do you really have to look forward to? NO more heros, ive seen gameplay of this and its horrible, then you said wait BWII, its alright but its predecessor was better, and online is too stupid for it.
    wow the wii has 4 games to look forward to each 2 months apart.
    Well you guys have fun till next week when ill give Medal of Honor a try till then folks see ya when i see ya. Its 8:am here at 10"am ill be playing a real online game with Call of Duty 4 peace its been fun
    Last edited by yungblood6; 11-06-2007 at 08:17 AM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  5. #25
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm ok with the wii being a little behind, nintendo always comes through in the end..I can be patient, but that's because I have a 360 which people say has the best online capabilities, so I'm not so turned off by wii's online flaws, it will be sorted out, eventually. no headset does bother me a lot though, its the reason why I don't want bwii, and leary about mohh2, I love chatting over multiplayer shooters, but really it would never compare to counter strike or halo online..just my thoughts

  6. #26
    ...:..:..:..:..:.. el-zilcho's Avatar
    Member #
    34441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the cellar
    Posts
    608
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    If they can implement these features for there hand held console than by golly it should have been already put in there home console. .

    well you know a man is serious when he has to resort to those kind of words ! By gum !

    but theres plenty of time for the wii to pick up and it WILL exceed the ds on all fronts !

    he he he by golly it will ha ha , youngblood you madman !
    ____________________________________
    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #27
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    true you seriously bitch about wii more than anyone else on this forum yungblood. either give it time and wait out the storm that you think is plaguing wii or just get a 360
    Like i said countless times before but you got your head stuck so far up your ass that you don't pay attention. i own all 3 i play all 3 and i have every right to complain about what ever it is i want to complain about. just like if you don't like it you don't have to read it and you sure don't have to reply to it. Also if you didnt' have your head stuck so far up your ass you would see that im not the only one that feels like that. just like your not the only one that feels like nintendo is the shit. Last time i checked this was the united states of f**king america and i could say and complain about what ever i wanted because i am protected under the great 1st amendment. You have a option when you see a post to read it or not to read it. you then after you make that choice have another to post or not to post. if you don't care about what i got to say keep it movin pimp. Cause i aint gonna stop till its corrected, i got every right to complain just as you have the right to swing on ther nut sacks.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  8. #28
    ...:..:..:..:..:.. el-zilcho's Avatar
    Member #
    34441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the cellar
    Posts
    608
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    youngblood , do you actually think that the wiis online functions are that bad ?
    I mean true enough theres not a shed load of wifi games but the wii is barely a year old and sure enough there are more games with various online functionality on thier way . Are you completely happy with xbox and ps3 online ? And arent you confident tha the wii will soon have more online games than DS
    ____________________________________
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #29
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    ill stop complaining when nintendo starts listening to the gamers. They have not met any of the complaints that the last system had. When your mom stops buying your games for you and you actually have to work for your stuff you will understand that one day. If you don't want to hear me complain stop reading my posts and stop replying with your just wait nintendo is coming with the big dawgs, they gonna bring this, they gonna do that. They aint doing shit but catering to the casuals, with there stupid acessories. They finally make it out the slump and they want to get stupid, this time next year you'll see what casual gamers got them. They already said that a new Zelda game wasn't coming any time soon so what are you talking about. After galaxy and smash bros what do you really have to look forward to? NO more heros, ive seen gameplay of this and its horrible, then you said wait BWII, its alright but its predecessor was better, and online is too stupid for it.
    wow the wii has 4 games to look forward to each 2 months apart.
    Well you guys have fun till next week when ill give Medal of Honor a try till then folks see ya when i see ya. Its 8:am here at 10"am ill be playing a real online game with Call of Duty 4 peace its been fun
    Wow resorting to mom jokes now?
    Funny thing is I do buy my own games, but good try.

    When I said new Zelda I was talking 2009, not anytime soon.
    I don't know what Nintendo has planned, I was making assumptions, and so are you.
    You don't have facts of what they are going to do in the future, so stop attempting to throw the facts at us.

    Since we don't know, all we can say is wait.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  10. #30
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Things are looking up

    Mario Strikers Charged
    Pokemon
    Fifa 08
    NBA 08
    Medal Of Honor

    Mario Kart on the way.

    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts