+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Confiscation of the Mind iOwnage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8957-2822-1883-9918
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarke
    I can understand playing one generation back but do you really need support for Gameboy games? Do you really put in like 10 hours a week on them? If you're that into gameboy games why don't you still have your gameboy? Besides you can get a used one really cheap. I just bought a Gameboy for $23 on eBay. Besides the current market didn't grow up with gameboy and couldn't care less.
    For a Gameboy, I think you could find a cheaper price. Actually, I know you can nowadays.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    I really want a new portable system, the DS is outdated. . .
    (though i love it to death)

I hope they don't expect the wii to last more than 5-6 years.
    Ha they are just going to do what they did with there gameboy advance with the DS. ie DS- DSlite- DS advance(with new stylus) lol to DS advanced sp yea (new shape) lol they keep rehashing there systems and you guys keep buying them like its a new thing.lol
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    this doesnt bother me. it basically says when everythings been done on wii and ds theyll make a new system. it makes sense. as long as games still rock i dont care how long wii is around for.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    Ha they are just going to do what they did with there gameboy advance with the DS. ie DS- DSlite- DS advance(with new stylus) lol to DS advanced sp yea (new shape) lol they keep rehashing there systems and you guys keep buying them like its a new thing.lol
    Yes but technology keeps progressing. If you think about it, giving retail items a "face lift" is far more prevalant outside of the gaming world. Nintendo does what is cost effective: an altogather new system every 3-5 years, and in the meantime keep profits coming via minor facelifts. If they do away with their "rehashing" of systems, then there is less for them to invest in the next console--obviously bad for the future of the company and for us.

Call the public stupid, but the ones that are so stupid simply have the disposable income to waste on pointless revisions. I still have my fat DS, and I have been tempted a few times to upgrade, but I know based on the amount of money I make it's not worth it. And I could be mad, but when I bought my DS the first day of its release, I knew well enough from experience that there would eventually be a more attractive version.

Member #
    Friends
    the only new thing they could do is make 1080p games like ps3. and maybe increase some accuracy on the sensor bar.
    about the friend codes. they seem pretty good to me. sort of like an organized online friend list. the problem is of course its impossible to make New online friends. i dont have xbox live but i do have kaillera on my PC and they actually have a main chat room with everyones name and a little room each for the people in a game. very easy to find a new play buddy.

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    @FloYdian I agree with you what with the friend codes?

I find it very good. It's a good way of organizing things...It wouldn't be fun having random people in your list because you don't have friend codes and people add you randomly that is not good in my point of view. It just depends.
    And I am sure nintendo won't be releasing a new console no more than 4 or 5 years from now. Cause it don't make sense releasing a new console because you found just one new upgrade you could add like 1080p games or fixing the sensor bar....It sounds much better to make a compilation of the new things found in your research and then use that for a new console so they can have a big BOOM! when they release the new console.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Thats what I said in another recent topic!

The 5 year cycle wont apply in the way it did because all of the consoles are trying to build up an online community fan base and a lot of other stuff that goes online as well.

These consoles are so different than the previous incarnations that I dont think we will see a new one from any of the 3 consoles in 5 years.

If we do however I dont think Nintendo can stay behind. And I dont think they will so they will build another new-next-gen console.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage
    I hardly count the Gameboy Micro to be anything special. Who actually bought one of those?
    bought one for finals one year (and drivers ed, so boring) then traded it in. i only lost five dollars in the whole transaction.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads