Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this good?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    you should say something more directly about casual gaming being complicated with friend codes. like : The casual market Nintendo is drawing in may not have the patience to input Wii numbers and individual game friend codes, and this could turn them off to the entire online experience. With hardcore gamers also dissatisfied, it would be beneficial to everyone, including Nintendo from a pure business standpoint, to simplify the friend code process down to a single unified user-name, or at least let people access the friend codes of their random opponents. This would satisfy everyone, and also boost Nintendo's online efforts.

PS since Nintendo didnt give 3rd parties access to online features until a year after the wii's release (which is november 9 2007 right? or 19?) i wouldnt be surprised if we saw a tremendous revamping of online efforts shortly after. say...super smash bros brawl shortly? or possibly with an ambitious 3rd party effort. i have my fingers crossed.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    looks like the wii wasn't your type after all. They'll have this in their spam box as soon as you send it.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz
    looks like the wii wasn't your type after all. They'll have this in their spam box as soon as you send it.
    honestly i'm sick of people saying this. what casual OR hardcore gamer wants a different username AKA friend code for every single freakin game. casual gamers barely know what an IP address is, let alone want to deal with 8 million digits to play wii sports 2 online with family across the coast.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    You have written a nice email, but unfortunately I'm sure it will be ignored just as others have stated. If Nintendo was in a bad way, I'm sure public suggestions may be a possibility, but otherwise they have teams they pay to do the kind of thinking and public polling that they feel is adaquate. I mean you can imagine how many of these type of letters they probably receive. If you ask me, your better off sending your suggestions to someone working for a major game reviewer like ign or nintendo power. If you kept it short enough, you could possibly get it posted in a Nintendo power letter to the editor.

I agree with Sovieto, if your at the point of writing disgruntled letters, you probably need to compliment your wii with a 360 or PS3 to fill your online desires. Any major changes for the Wii's online service is not going to happen overnight.

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    I don't find any problem with the Wii just that you maybe don't stand not having a 360 or a PS3. Hey the wii was made like that for some reason. Yeah it would be nice that the wii automatically add the wiifriend to the game list so that you wouldn't have to...but not all your wiifriends are going to have that specific game so you would have a list in which you wouldn't know who plays or not the game...and we could all use the same friend code in all the games but hey...what can we do? It don't make any sense sending the mail.
    I agree with KyleForMe they actually pay people for doing all that research so I don't think they would spend time putting in consideration your comments maybe if you send it to somewhere else like gamespot, Ign etc. So that then they will have you in consideration for a bigger comment for nintendo.

I would really like to have an external hdd not to rebuild the wii and have one with bigger hdd but that nintendo actually create an external hdd to be plugged through usb like a normal external hdd. If they want to gain money with the hdd just build one for the wii so that we don't have to use other brands...cause if is not a profit for nintendo then they won't try it.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    I sense the frustration in your letter. Your letter touches on issues that Nintendo has heard of ad nauseum. The letter may probably not get past the first goomba at Nintendo HQ, but it's worth a shot. What's going to happen if/when SquarEnix releases RPGs on VC. I'm sure as hell not deleting my 60hr save file to make way for another game.

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    I sense the frustration in your letter. Your letter touches on issues that Nintendo has heard of ad nauseum. The letter may probably not get past the first goomba at Nintendo HQ, but it's worth a shot. What's going to happen if/when SquarEnix releases RPGs on VC. I'm sure as hell not deleting my 60hr save file to make way for another game.
    They could at least make an update in which the ability of saving directly to the sd card is possible.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    If Nintendo is REALLY that worried about piracy, they should have made a proprietary HDD, or have a small one built in. Unfortunately it will add to the total cost of the Wii and alienate the "casuals". What I don't get is that Apple puts paper thin 80GB HDDs in their ipods, but yet Nintendo can't find a way to do that or find a solution similar to it. Maybe this just shows that the Wii is really geared for casuals with hardcores on the back burner. I think that this is why iOwnage's letter may get tossed aside to the "Useless fanboy complains pile". I would still write the letter though.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Hey man don't listen to all the haters out there. do what you do. you never know who might pay attention. After all Essence a member of wii chat was just doing vids because that was something she enjoyed and look what happend with here she got email and mail from EA. So do what you do and don't let stupid people stop you.

Its just like going for a job, or for a position on a sports team just cause it didnt go through the first time doesnt mean it won't the next. Plus all these dummies on here like to keep there mouths closed and don't like to speak up. if every one thought like them then we wouldn't have the things we do now. Its like the old saying CLOSED MOUTHS DON"T GET FED. So speak your mind, express your thoughts and do you. F**K the haters. Because if they really thought it wouldn't do any thing they wouldn't pay it any attention. Haters are your best supporters the more you have the more likely you succeed.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleForMe
    You have written a nice email, but unfortunately I'm sure it will be ignored just as others have stated. If Nintendo was in a bad way, I'm sure public suggestions may be a possibility, but otherwise they have teams they pay to do the kind of thinking and public polling that they feel is adaquate. I mean you can imagine how many of these type of letters they probably receive. If you ask me, your better off sending your suggestions to someone working for a major game reviewer like ign or nintendo power. If you kept it short enough, you could possibly get it posted in a Nintendo power letter to the editor.

I agree with Sovieto, if your at the point of writing disgruntled letters, you probably need to compliment your wii with a 360 or PS3 to fill your online desires. Any major changes for the Wii's online service is not going to happen overnight.
    and this is exactly why he should write it where do you think they get there research from? where do the public polling's come from? us So by him voicing his opinion he in turn is adding his input to public opinion. its the ones that don't say any thing and just accept that things are ok that don't get things changed. Why should he have to sell something that he bought and was promised that would have better online support? why should he have to sell something he bought and not voice his opinion about what he dislikes about it? People that don't speak up don't get heard.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Ads