Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is this good?

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    and this is exactly why he should write it where do you think they get there research from? where do the public polling's come from? us So by him voicing his opinion he in turn is adding his input to public opinion. its the ones that don't say any thing and just accept that things are ok that don't get things changed. Why should he have to sell something that he bought and was promised that would have better online support? why should he have to sell something he bought and not voice his opinion about what he dislikes about it? People that don't speak up don't get heard.
    Nintendo is well aware of the faults and differences between their online service compared to others'. So the OP is not going to be telling them anything they've never heard. Also, I am not telling him not to send the letter, I am merely saying his voice may have a better impact if he sends it to some other influential people in the gaming world. Don't you think that if his questions/complaints got posted in an issue of Nintendo Power, it would be far more effective in getting the message across to Nintendo execs or whoever needs to hear it.

If you ask me, a great addition to this would be a petition of people that agree. The potential for lost revenue is what speaks the loudest.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    That's nice. However, if it has nothing to do with hardware issues, I'm afraid they're going to drag it to the trash and press delete. Never know though, maybe they'll listen.
    ya probably but good luck, very well written
    edit:Having a hard drive would be much easier because if would provide an easier way to just transfer unused games or data to somewhere else for a while until you find you want to use them again, then you can just pull it right of your hard drive and onto your Wii.
    your first line if needs to be it
    Last edited by oxhaker; 11-06-2007 at 02:46 PM.

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    hey most of the time when i see letters sent to nintendo they normally get responded too wierd aint it? and if seen about 3-4 letters like this.
    and remember nothings perfect, they always have to remove something to make room for something else, right?
    but when i met my wii it was love at first site<3

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Member #
    Friends
    You first paragraph has some conflicting logic - hardcore gamers (man do I *hate* that label) are confounded by the friend code, but so are casual gamers, so which is it? A side technology note - the whole point of pre-defined unique ID for the Wii made it much simpler than allowing user defined names, so I can understand the "by design" nature of this.

I also understand the personal security component of requiring a proactive exchange of FC's (vs. browsing for a friend), again I believe this is by design.

I do agree that once a friend is registered in the system that registration should be seamless across all online playable games (I had no idea it was implemented like this).

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the minutiae - from a high level read over you address three things:

- Improved friend system (including chat)
    - Games with a harder difficulty level
    - Expanded storage options

What you've written is fine, adding anything more just ups the noise quotient. Let it rip!

~DT
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Nice try mate ! They wont listen to you anyway
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Problem is, even if they do read it, they can't just go up to Miyamoto and say, "Look at this Shiggy! A concerned customer, let's do what he says." To be honest kid, there's no way this is going to make it pass the common stooge who receives the emails.

yeah.. that's why i make a petition, so they will know that not just one person wants this friend code thing out.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    5104-5462-3055-4530
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    yeah.. that's why i make a petition, so they will know that not just one person wants this friend code thing out.
    Im pretty sure they know that now.

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    Quote Originally Posted by skewzzme
    Im pretty sure they know that now.
    It's not actually having the wii friend code out...Cause is not that bad.
    Believe me I wouldn't like random people appearing in my wii...
    But what they could actually do is fix the games codes thingy like automatically pass all the friend codes that you got in you address book. Unless they create a quite good server in which you can see who it is so that you can play with them...but for now the friend thing is not that bad just need some fixing.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Member #
    Friends
    8392-1517-9784-9992
    Holy shit i love you.

(not really)

But seriously, those are the two BIGGEST issues i have with the wii, the sd card problem and no headset, i really freaking hope that nintendo will look at this and realize what there doing, and fix it... SOON!!

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    and this is exactly why he should write it where do you think they get there research from? where do the public polling's come from? us So by him voicing his opinion he in turn is adding his input to public opinion. its the ones that don't say any thing and just accept that things are ok that don't get things changed. Why should he have to sell something that he bought and was promised that would have better online support? why should he have to sell something he bought and not voice his opinion about what he dislikes about it? People that don't speak up don't get heard.
    That's completely true, mate.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Ads