This is my first post here and its unlike the other threads posted before moi. I have recently run into a predicament or dilemma and I would like you guy's opinion / solutions to dealing with it. Okay here goes.
I'm getting the Wii on 7/12/06 and have told my folks about it as well as the fact that I'm buying it with my own money. Then they suggested that they offer an alternative - they buy the Wii for me instead AND give it to me as a Xmas present.
So I have two choices - spend the money and get the Wii on launch (and pay $500 for it), or wait till xmas to get the Wii and don't have to pay for it!
What do you think? I also would like to hear why you think one option is better than the other.
Last edited by linkzeldagame; 11-02-2006 at 03:50 PM.
You're getting it on 12/7/06? I would suggest waiting since you're so close to Christmas. If you were gettig it on 11/19, then that would truly be a predicament because it will be a very very hard choice
Ok thanks guys - I will wait for Xmas and play some Wii at the stores between the release date and Xmas. Makes Xmas worth it this year then and I'll also have $500 dollars left to spend on games and controllers etc.