LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    "And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    This is just some old-fashioned rabble rousin'.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar/TBD
    On sunday, i bought metroid prime 3 for £35. and yesterday i called up Game and asked for my money back. They said they'd give me £18....Nintendo let me buy a shitty game, and Game won't let me have my money back......NYEAAAAHHHH!! I F*CKING HATE THEM!!!!! AAAAHHHHHGGHH!!! im gonne go have a bitch fit. bye.
    (no im not on my period)

So Nintendo made you buy the game?

And a retailer is suppose to give a face value equal to an unopened, brand new game for a clearly used game just because you didn't like it? The game works fine, but is too difficult for your reptilian brain, so someone owes you your money back?

And I thought we Americans had all but cornered the market on blaming others for our own bad decisions. Guess not. Seems that Brits can be just as irresponsible and illogical as anyone.

So if you were to buy a brand new car from your local car dealer, you'd expect a full refund on that perfectly fine running car just because you didn't like it? Grow up.

Niether Nintendo nor Game are to blame for your lack of judgement and/or taste. Take some responsibility for yourself and your decisions.

Next time find a friend who has the game and play it first before buying it, or rent the game first before buying it, or buy a used game first. I'm honestly embarrassed for you and your clear lack of responsibility. Hopefully you're not an adult. If you're not, there's hope for you young lady . . . learn from this experience. If you are an adult, then life is going to be one disappointment after another for you I'm afraid.
    Last edited by fireman451; 11-09-2007 at 11:15 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know about you, but that sounds decent to me somewhat. Of course, I don't know how currency is like over there, but you got half of what you payed for... Usually people are asses and they give like 1/10 of the amount you payed for trading it back in and such. Ionno it may just be me.
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads