LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by llol_slim
    hmm.. i wonder what would happen if you connected the usb cable whilst in maintenance mode...
    Probably nothing, but technicians need to access things somehow
    well...

    if this is for employees.
    to fix wii consoles.
    and they give you your games back...your game saves...and VC stuff. and everything.

    USB hard drive? you thinkin what im thinkin? someone try it. and dont blame me if your wii explodes.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member llol_slim's Avatar
    Member #
    34387
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    god damn it.. family watching tv so cant get to the wii. otherwise i would be on this right now

  4. #23
    Confiscation of the Mind iOwnage's Avatar
    Member #
    36069
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    538
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8957-2822-1883-9918
    maybe this is how u can transfer VC games 0_0

    Edit: wow didnt realize how many people already said this b4 i posted, sorry.


    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


  5. #24
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage
    maybe this is how u can transfer VC games 0_0
    yea thats wat i said...prob through SD cards

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member GoLeafsGo's Avatar
    Member #
    34753
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well I did the maintanance mode thing and looked around the settings a bit but didn't check out any channels. I turned it off and read some of the comments and realized that I may have messed up my wii but i just turned it on and everythings back to normal so its not a permanent thing or anything.

  7. #26
    WiiChat Member llol_slim's Avatar
    Member #
    34387
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo
    Well I did the maintanance mode thing and looked around the settings a bit but didn't check out any channels. I turned it off and read some of the comments and realized that I may have messed up my wii but i just turned it on and everythings back to normal so its not a permanent thing or anything.
    what about save games? This is what I would worry about, 9 hours into Resident Evil family scores on Wii Sports etc

  8. #27
    The XBOX 360 Guy daviduk200's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,777
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    if it was compatible wth usb hard drive dont you think nintendo would use it for home use?

    as for its use, isnt it obvious, its called maintancence mode, so its used for nintendo to do maintanence.

    people may be able to hack eventually, but i dubt nintendo will use it for us to use at home, and when they find out many people are going onto it, and people may try useing it to hack, there next update will be to lock it, with codes and software which they only have the info to unlock it with





    PSN daviduk2000


    Gamertag daviduk2000


  9. #28
    WiiChat Member GoLeafsGo's Avatar
    Member #
    34753
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ya everythings normal all my saved files are there.

  10. #29
    WiiChat Member llol_slim's Avatar
    Member #
    34387
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0423-8829-8601-2645
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200
    if it was compatible wth usb hard drive dont you think nintendo would use it for home use?

    as for its use, isnt it obvious, its called maintancence mode, so its used for nintendo to do maintanence.

    people may be able to hack eventually, but i dubt nintendo will use it for us to use at home, and when they find out many people are going onto it, and people may try useing it to hack, there next update will be to lock it, with codes and software which they only have the info to unlock it with
    yup, you're probably right. However my simplistic theory is based on the fact the maintenance mode doesnt appear to DO anything, so Mr Technician must have to do something to access dianostic info etc, so why not a USB cable via PC?
    I know its extremely simplistic, but hey, accessing a maintenance mode by pressing two exxtra buttons? ...

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member Red-Streak's Avatar
    Member #
    34170
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i agree with david, rep for that man

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

access wii on pc through maintenance mode
,
getting out of maintenance mode for wii
,
how to take wii off of maintenance mode
,
my wii will only work in maintenance mode
,
turn off wii maintenance mode
,
wii is stuck in maintenance mode
,
wii maintenance mode
,
wii only works in matinancemode
,

wii stuck in maintenance mode

,
wii stuck in mateniance mode
,
wii stuck maintenance mode
,
wii will only work in maintenance mode
Click on a term to search for related topics.